Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

“Oh hey! Seems like your weed is too loud, lemme ‘enhance’ it for you by pulling about 60% of those smelly old twrpenes outta there for ya!”

1 Like

Sounds about right! It’s like the whole raw debacle . Guys taking advantage of an industry in its infant stage and all of the people trying to squeeeze in the floodgates. “Oh it’s just a white lie to help move product” wtf it’s 1/2 the premise of your product :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

This is good to know. Thank you, Ill try those out.

1 Like

Congratulations, @Emeraldgreen, on a beautiful win! Woohoo!

Thank you for yet another great giveaway, @Habitt!!

Good luck to everyone! I’m really excited by the prospect of growing a hash plant.

Number 34.

2 Likes

OK so a small signup for pollen this round, only 22 people. Looks like intrest is fading. Ok so today’s winner is #1, @amumayuk . Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize.

16 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventures @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @tlander @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Pawsfodocaws @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @BuckeyeBeanz @tbone1 @mota @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @LoveDaAutos @amumayuk @freed111 @SaintAliasKnife @GrouchyOldMan
tenor (3) .

9 Likes

I am going to put up another pack of BOG Blue Kush pollen and see if there is still any interest. Sign up here for your chance.

1. @BudWhisperer
  2. @Tracker
  3. @djtrip
  4. @Kronnkk
  5. @Emeraldgreen
  6. @420noob
  7. @pharmerfil
  8. @duo :canada:
  9. @jessethestoner
  10. @mota
  11. @Mrgreenthumb
  12. @Txana_kuin
  13. @sprinklememaynee
  14. @potpotpot
  15. @Jimdoors
  16. @LoveDaAutos
  17. @Piter :es:
  18. @bigzach87
  19. @Ris
  20. @Sincitytoker
  21. @Pannonian
  22. @Cannaology
  23. @Tripl3fastaction
  24. @icky_sticky_og_nicky
  25. @Gonzo
  26. @Cormoran
  27. @ Keene
  28. @A-Loc
  29. @Thats_bank
  30. @Groenevingers
  31. @Smooth
  32. @yardgrazer
  33. @Tao
  34. @Tuned :canada:
  35. @blowdout2269 :us:
  36. @donuchee
  37. @tbone1
  38. @mike28086 :us:
  39. @CanuckistanPete
  40. @illicitmango
  41. @patsnumone
  42. @Greenfingers :us:
  43. @RadioWaves
  44. @unomas :us:
  45. @Ghgrower :us:
  46. @Adventuretime86 :us:
  47. @DonGnosis :canada:
  48. @FeloniousMonk
  49. @carbon
  50. @BuckeyeBeanz
  51. @Hippiechik
  52. @DJSF

Add more numbers as needed

37 Likes

wow thanks @DougDawson and im shocked but in a good way ill pm you

2 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson for the shot at pollen!

Out of likes.

1 Like

Yes there is interest over here! 🙋🙋🙋

2 Likes

Awesome win, @amumayuk! Big congratulations!!

Thank you as always, @DougDawson! Yep, seems to be some interest! :slight_smile:

If I win, I will be passing this on to another OG, so someone is getting two chances.

I’m also outta likes, and I don’t much like it.

2 Likes

come on lucky 13 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would always love to store some more in the freezer, so if you find yourself with 2lbs of pollen, and no takers, look no further haha

I have a special project I’m working on this year with Mith, and I hope it works itself out.
This BOG Blue Kush pollen became involved the minute you said you would send me some :raised_hands:
I don’t remember if you sent me Sour Bubble pollen, but if it’s in my freezer, he is getting used as well.

Thank you so much Doug for spreading the love here.
We can definitely look forward to a ton of beautiful BOG Blue Kush crosses in the future because of you. I hear some are already in the works !

We all appreciate you taking the time to collect as much pollen as you did, and then having a giving heart to share with anyone who asked.

8 Likes

Always a pleasure bud :v:

3 Likes

For Blue Kush Pollen, ill be entering until i win or you get sick of me :rofl: :call_me_hand:

10 Likes

Good morning squad!

2 Likes

Morning @HumblePie420 :wave:

1 Like

Fantastic morning to you my friend @HappyTrees23s!

1 Like

I’m kinda in the same boat as @Ris. I’ve never had the privilege of sending my details to DD, and tbh some of the seed giveaways I just enter for fun. But I really hope to win this every time you graciously offer it up. So Fingers crossed, thanks again!

4 Likes

Man please keep giving out that pollen, I donated my first win thinking I’d have 100 more chances at it & get closer to my next run :laughing: @DougDawson

10 Likes