Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

If you had a journal or thread prior to today where you were documenting yourself growing cannabis plants even if it was a short one I would say add Journal to your entry.

1 Like

deleted you answered faster then i could post

1 Like

Well the thing is I’m not coming down hard on anyone and I’m saying GOOD ON YOU for taking it on the chin and not giving up. My answer stands leaving the decision to you.

1 Like

This is how you make a Hyperlink like @Mr.Christmas

This is how you make a Link.

For mobile users just click on the 3 lines to get the menu needed to add a Hyperlink

OG Screen print

8 Likes

by your definition i follow the rules do i leave it there

your the compass pointing us in the right path thanks

1 Like

:compass: Anytime! :call_me_hand:

I am on a :heart: Timeout for 38 min.

6 Likes

Just so everyone is perfectly clear. At or around 10pm I will be drawing three (3) numbers in this order.

First number drawn will be for the winner in the US and Canada for the Cap Junky seeds

Second number drawn will be for the non US and Canada Cap Junky seeds.

Third number drawn will be for those who have journal next to their names and this is for the pack of Copa seeds.

So I have to draw a number off site, come back and see if it fits for that particular drawing and if it does take a photo of the screen. I have to do this three times so it will take a bit.

Once again best of luck to everyone.

15 Likes

I don’t have a clue where everyone from overseas and out of country is for this drawing but as it stands right now there are 3 members only in the drawing for the pack of cap junkies.

9 Likes

@LoveDaAutos Pardon my ignorance, I do not know where a list is, if there is one, or where to go to! Thanks!! I’m probably not the only one!! :sweat_smile: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I do have my own thread where I usually post my stuff. Does that count as the journal!? Thanks!!

2 Likes

Yup me too Killa. Lotta hype for sure.

1 Like

Here you go brother :v:

3 Likes

@Abbbian

Link is :arrow_down:

3 Likes

Got it!! Thanks @Maddawg and @HappyTrees23s!!
Og to the core!! You folks rock 'n reggae!!
:sunglasses: :v: :seedling:

3 Likes

Hey my friend you have a 1 in 4 chance of winning.

3 Likes

Come on we can’t get 50 entries?

5 Likes

Okay here is the first winner from the US and Canada group for the pack of cap Junky

12 Likes

Thanks for the generosity and @HappyTrees23s for the heads up!

2 Likes

Okay this was the drawing for the pack of cap junkies going to a member outside of the US or Canada I had to keep hitting the button till I came up with one of the four numbers in the drawing.

8 Likes

And finally this drawing was for the pack of Copa seeds. This would be a member with a journal or thread.

9 Likes