Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

Thanks for the giveaway @LoveDaAutos

4 Likes

I nearly forgot to start a giveaway tonight busy messing with plants. Moved the Chem '91 Skunk VA into a larger tent as she was getting squished in my small tent.

16 Likes

You’re welcome @Tuned

3 Likes

Are you able to sign up @dingys

3 Likes

Thanks for the chance @LoveDaAutos

3 Likes

There went my chance of winning. Sorry Bruh. (Thinking Im never gonna get that Cap Junky now)

1 Like

You’re very welcome @Ris I enjoy doing it.

3 Likes

Even though what you said was definitely unnecessary I’m sure that’s not the case. No one plays any games here man. The giveaways are all about spreading some love around.

3 Likes

Dont know where that remark came from. I didnt say anything about playing games. Was actually just trying to get a point across. Guess I shoulda did it in private. Didt really think it would bring up anything negative. This is beautiful…. Sharing love. I never said it wasnt.

1 Like

My bad didn’t mean anything. Sounded like you were saying he would pass your number if it got picked lol. No worries man :call_me_hand:

I was just joking around dewd. I figgered people had thicker skin I guess.

Ah, so now it’s not an apology, it’s that other people just aren’t tough enough… want me to take that shovel out of your hands?

2 Likes

@dingys

This should help!

15 Likes

I was talking about the joking part. My apology stands.

1 Like

This strain sounds AMAZING!!

5 Likes

I entered you in the giveaway, buddy!

5 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity @LoveDaAutos !

What PVOG Said :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

I used to have a photo of one my buddy in PA grew outdoors. It hit 10ft tall and nearly 7ft across. He loved the smoke that came off the plants too.

4 Likes

He told me that he thinks because the sativa side of the cross was the auto the plant was able to finish in plenty of time before bad weather moved in.

3 Likes

Oo, this sounds awsome! :star_struck:

Thanks @LoveDaAutos. :+1:
:peace_symbol::heart:

3 Likes