Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

There is a thread explaining how to look for the perfect “volcano” where the bean was attached to the plant. This is pretty accurate for sexing the bean before planting.

4 Likes

You mean perfectly round where the umbilical was attached should be fems and oblong boys? I had read that somewhere but I think I would have done as well with a crystal ball.

6 Likes

Here is a look at those 19 Colombian Gold reg seeds I dropped into a shot glass last night. They had all sunk this morning with a couple root tips peeking out so I moved them into a paper towel. The group on the left so far not showing so much. The group on the right all have started to split and are starting to push out their taproots. Like I said last night if they’re germinating at 50% I’ll share some with ya’ll .

20 Likes

You’re the forum ninja. Stop acting like it’s dumb luck! :laughing:

5 Likes

Nice, I did a Columbian gold cross last year, really good smoke.

4 Likes

Howdy you beautiful females @Budderton ,nice plants , dreaming white willow n Swazi gold , we grew up with Colombian Gold reg seeds, would be very much interested ,all crystals sistets…my corn field grow…shhh…cal…

1 Like

Sounds good hatching seedlings @LoveDaAutos ,worth a try ,with white widows ,thanks ,tyvm…

1 Like

Yes pleass

1 Like

Had a package coming from Ontario today but when I went out there the mail box was open and it’s a very windy day. Looked all over a couple yards next to me and nothing. There was other mail in there too and not a trace. Weird. Not sure who I was expecting seeds from today tho.

3 Likes

Actually I hope it wasn’t the blue kush. :unamused:

1 Like

I have definitely tried that technique in the past. I mean I think it worked haha

I will say I think I only had 5 males out of almost 50
I’ve only tried it once and then forgot about it, but it was either my luck, or it is definitely something to look into. Just need more research :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Those would be amazing :raised_hands:

Did you comment on their origin ?

I am assuming you mean Blue Kush pollen and if so, no it was not :slight_smile: I am literally sitting here packing envelopes and yours is one of them.

6 Likes

There is a thread on here where people are putting it to the test.

1 Like

o.o awesome!

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:sorry all you Virgina boys look the same :rofl::rofl::rofl: it was @VAhomegrown

3 Likes

Hey now, watch it :laughing:

4 Likes

No no he’s got a point :rofl:

1 Like

Got double love from @420noob today! A pollen pass, and some Sugar Haze!!!

:heart: my noobs

11 Likes

Oo, Strawberry Pie? Yes please!
It’d go great with the Scarlet Grape auto. :wink:

Thanks for the opportunity @LoveDaAutos! :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes