Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

Not to much to lose, it’s usually a shot in the dark and now we’re bringing a flashlight to the party, had 2 back to back runs of 32 plants, first one was 29 ladies and second was 28 using that method, seems to good to just be coincidence

4 Likes

Thank you again. Gonna keep tryin! Lol :wink:
Congratulations @Sincitytoker

5 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson got my card today, was so very happy to see it, now I can try to start making my own seeds for the first time, couldn’t do it without you brother, hope I do it ok, wish me luck

8 Likes

Thanks for the last chance to obtain this pollen.

5 Likes

That’s great @Jameslax. Nothing to making seeds bud, you will do fine. If you have any questions feel free to reach out and I will share any knowledge I have :v:

7 Likes

Good luck! Hope you find some :fire: :fire: :fire: :pray:

3 Likes

Wow I marked it wrong in my seed book. I swore you sent open pollination seeds of gelato x gingersnap and gelato x lindas…
I guess I’m way off lol sorry also so for forgetting who sent them to me lmao sorry all that’s kinda disrespectful in my book on my part. Have a good day all!

4 Likes

Thanks again @DougDawson for sharing the Blue goodness!

1 Like

Oh nice :grin:

Thanks, I’ll find it and see how she does :raised_hands:

2 Likes

You had similar results to me as well.
I think only 5 out of 50+ were males.

1 Like

I sure will @DougDawson and thank you, got 2 weeks B4 I start the process so see what happens, hope they turn out ok, want to start giving back to all the OGers when I needed the help, I’m so excited for this, again thank you @DougDawson for this opportunity to do so

6 Likes

Hell ya! Glad there is some continued data to support the success of the method, appears u landed about 90% accuracy as well. Makes all those days being called crazy for thinking there’s merit to it totally worth it! Rock on :metal:

2 Likes

As a relatively inexperienced hobby grower, it’s funny to me to hear you say “only 5 out of 50+ were males.” While I don’t expect it, I’d love it if every one of the regular seeds I have is female! :joy: :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Package has been recieved my friend! Thank you again, gonna get these goin in my next seed waterboarding session :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Trying to make Fem beans soon, so stay tuned haha

It is an absolute nightmare every year for me.
I basically only have reg beans, and if I want to try like 5 different crosses that year, I need to start at least 3 of each if more in hope that I have at least on lady.
But finding a male after weeks of taking care of him and using up soil and nutes is always such a let down. Expessially if the structure looked nice and I was really liking the way the plant looked.

So. Yeah I’m gonna try and make some Fems this year haha 5 seeds, 5 bud harvests. Done.

4 Likes

Product Giveaway.

7 Likes

There are some other things you can do to help increase female rate as well. But if you want to know, send me a message so I dont take over the thread haha

3 Likes

Awesome !
Thank you @Ris :raised_hands::green_heart::pray:

1 Like

look at them babies gettin goin! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

May wanna “pop” into the identifying gender from seed thread, shows the guidelines to look for in there and would give u something to experiment with :slight_smile:

2 Likes