Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Congrats on the win @Sense!
Thank you for the generosity Mr. Dawson :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Good luck on this next round everyone

3 Likes

Congrats @dingys @Skyf @potpotpot pm deets will get out by the end of the week and please give a smoke report these are all the seeds but have more pollen and clones.

22 Likes

Oh yeah!!
My lucky day today :partying_face:
Thanks @Jimdoors
Look forward to growing these out💚

6 Likes

Okay
@dingys
@Skyf
@potpotpot

Im relying on you to tell me all about this girl lol
I’ll have to live vicariously through you now, so don’t forget to tag me if you post lmao

8 Likes

Congratulations to all winners @dingys @Skyf @potpotpot way to go! :partying_face::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Very awesome, thank you @Jimdoors!

2 Likes

wow, I won uhull, holiday being very good!! thank you very much @Jimdoors !, you can leave, I will make all the necessary report!

1 Like

Actually, if it is ok with you @Jimdoors, I would like to pass my win to @HappyTrees23s.

I have lots of seeds, and don’t know when I would get to these. Being that there are only 18 of them, I’d rather they go to someone who is eager to get into them right away.

8 Likes

Received your seeds @Tejas I’ll get a couple of these started real quick.

9 Likes

The Punta Cometa Oaxacan arrived! Get those bad beans in the pool!

7 Likes

Absolutely!!

3 Likes

Idaho and on time

3 Likes

Thats awesome of you @HappyTrees23s dm me deets

1 Like

Very OG of you @potpotpot, my hats off to you. OG love is alive and well :green_heart:

3 Likes

@darkillusion got your AMG sour in the mail today . Thank you for sending them out . Have a great evening.

5 Likes

Pulled a number, wouldn’t you know it was lucky number 7. @Green_Light PM your deets and I’ll get this out in the mail to you tomorrow. Should be plenty of beans so no doubt I’ll be back with more.

15 Likes

@AzSeaindooin420 I have received the platinum grape frosting seeds today. I appreciate it. Thank you!

4 Likes

@AzSeaindooin420 received your Jack herer and White rhinos. You are a rock star!!

16 Likes

Congratulations @Green_Light on the win with that lucky #7 way to go! :clap::ok_hand::partying_face::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank you @yardgrazer! I’m sure there’s potential :fire: in this cross.

2 Likes