Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

You need to read Douglas Adams. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yes it is and thanks for paying attention ,)

4 Likes

At least there was no agonizing with that one :+1::peace_symbol:

Way to go on the win :trophy: congratulations :balloon::tada::clap::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I tried @CocoaCoir, but you were much to clever for me tonight! :tophat: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I am leaving with an empty taste :tongue: in my mouth :crazy_face:

4 Likes

@darkillusion royal procession landed today thanks.

8 Likes

Thank you @darkillusion. The Sour 13 arrived today.

12 Likes

We have our latest Blue Kush pollen winner. It’s #10, @Randar . Send me your info to collect your prize.

Screenshot_20230606_092059_Samsung Internet

15 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @LoveDaAutos @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @Loggershands @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis
tenor (3) .

12 Likes

Next round of BOG Blue Kush pollen is live. Sign up below for your chance, good luck all.

1. @HollySun91
  2. @ChronicMcBudz
  3. @InTheWoods :us:
  4. @Mr.T
  5. @Sdoyle
  6. @yardgrazer
  7. @Txana_kuin
  8. @calman1955
  9. @Orison
  10. @Cannaology
  11. @Uprangewilly :us:
  12. @TopShelfTrees1
    Add more numbers as needed
29 Likes

Congrats @Randar! :sunglasses:

Thanks @DougDawson :vulcan_salute:

Good luck to all!

4 Likes

Thank you for a chance at this shot of blue kush pollen mr @DougDawson !!
good morning all!
good luck too!!!

3 Likes

GR8 win @Randar on the pollen congratulations :tada:

Nice to see that the list is now smaller so I hope to see the beans rolling, thanks to you 🫵 @DougDawson for letting the pollen rain down upon us all! :tophat: :email: :clap: :v::sunglasses:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to everyone! :star_struck::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

When Doug posted the RNG info for his Blue Kush seeds giveaway on his own giveaway thread yesterday I momentarily got confused and thought “Whoa, 32 people signed up for the pollen giveaway?”

4 Likes

Thanks :+1: @darkillusion this arrived in my mailbox :mailbox_with_mail: yesterday and made my day a GR8 one :point_up: thanks to you 🫵! :partying_face: :sunglasses: :v:

11 Likes

There were many more than 32 but I think I have covered most of them already, lol.

5 Likes

If it’s alright with you, I’d like to pass on my winnings to @VAkish.

8 Likes

@Randar much respect :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

Oh that’s a guarantee lol, pollen by the pound! :laughing:

4 Likes

Sure, your call @Randar. Send me your info @VAkish :slight_smile:

5 Likes