Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Thanks Doug

4 Likes

Of course bud.
But weā€™ll have to see what I can collect.
At the very least I should have plenty of S1 and/or F2 seeds to share! :wink:

6 Likes

Well look at what we have here :joy:

Congrats @FirstCavApache64 on first pack of gold!

Thanks @DougDawson for the opportunity and all the hard work that led up to this!

4 Likes

Congratulations @FirstCavApache64 for winning the ā€˜BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollenā€™, with the :four_leaf_clover: #40 spot! :partying_face::facepunch::clap::sunglasses::v:

Thanks again @DougDawson for the chance in todayā€™s giveaway! :facepunch::clap::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all, but Look out I am on my lucky :four_leaf_clover: #5 today! :rofl::rofl::rofl: I hope :crossed_fingers::sunglasses::partying_face::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Sounds wicked! Thanks @DougDawson :fire::pray::beers::grin:

4 Likes

Thanks for this opportunity to win some more amazing magic dust! @DougDawson

6 Likes

Ohhh man it couldnā€™t have gone to a nicer dude! Congrats @FirstCavApache64 !!!

And thanks to @DougDawson , who day after day, rain or shine gives back to the community & carries on the BOG legacy. You set the bar high homie :metal:

9 Likes

Thanks again @DougDawson
ā€œTo the Moon Alice ā€œ :full_moon_with_face:

5 Likes
5 Likes

Iā€™m sure I canā€™t be the only one excited they are launching another season off again

3 Likes

Right on the Head @ix3u, Good Morning!

2 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity @DougDawson!

1 Like

Good morning buddy @MissinBissin ! That episode is hilarious :laughing: ā€œhe wasnā€™t an astronaut, and thatā€™s just a metaphor for beating his wifeā€ :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

I didnā€™t see they were going to do that! Very exciting!

2 Likes

Ahhhh yaaa

8 Likes

@FirstCavApache64 Way to Go Bother, Hope you do something Nice with it.
Im sure it will be wonderful

3 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson for another great chanceā€¦:+1::+1:

1 Like

Iā€™m so excited to have another chance to make seeds so soon after my first attempt. Thank you so much @DougDawson for the great contests youā€™re always putting on and your help with getting my seed making journey off to a good start. Iā€™ve gotten a seed from all 3 plants I dusted with your Blue Kush pollen. Iā€™m running Motorbreath 15, Bubblegum, Genius Thai Extreme x Chocolate Trip and GMO x Granny Skunk in veg right now, getting ready to flip in a few weeks so there should be some fun crosses to come. Thanks again Doug and to all who sent congrats.

16 Likes

Nice win!
I see your future - :crystal_ball: more seeds

5 Likes

Congratulations @FirstCavApache64

3 Likes