Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

1. Jed clampett BHB
  2. Breakfast at Tiffany’s. Doc golightly
  3. Christian Ludolf Ebsen Jr

Unfortunately, I only have 9 pips :frowning:

2 Likes

You and your rules :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Buddy edsen breakfast at tiffanys
Christian lodulf edsen jr
Doc golightly
Jed camplett bhb
@LoveDaAutos

1 Like

Dam it looks like you made the cut with 10 pips I am not that lucky :four_leaf_clover:! It is above :arrow_up: my pay scale :rofl::rofl::rofl:

PM me your safe mailing info @420noob you are the winner. Congratulations! :congratulations:

1 Like

Congratulations :champagne::confetti_ball::balloon: @420noob looks like you 🫵 are on a roll today! :clap: :facepunch: :+1: :partying_face: :sunglasses: :v:

1 Like

Or one of the few on that follows others answers lmao! Thanks all and HAPPY FATHERS DAY to all the pops out there!

3 Likes

My poor pips lol

1 Like

No comment

2 Likes

Rules Rules Rules :roll_eyes:

Have a wonderful Fathers Day to all you dads out there. Hopefully you get to spend your day with your family.

4 Likes

I mean, to be fair that one question lasted almost an hour and it is a holiday!

I was starting to wonder if ur profession was a milk man about halfway through

3 Likes

Another quick giveaway on this Fathers Day. To qualify you must live in the USA, your user name needs to start with the letter S and end with the letter H and you must have 7 green pips to the right of your name. This prize for this giveaway is a five pack of CSI Humboldt Big Bad Wolf 2.0 crossed with Cap Junky creating Wolf Cap.

For the win, give me the name of the four players who began their careers in the USFL who are now in the NFL Hall of Fame.

6 Likes

George Allen. Jim Kelly Fred Biletnikoff and Sid Gilman

2 Likes

And maybe Marv levy

3 Likes

Marc Levy, Jim Kelly, George Allen, Sid Gilman, and Fred Biletnikoff. :shushing_face: don’t tell no one :point_up:

2 Likes

Well you got the username and # of pips right but only one of the answers.

2 Likes

1 Like

Steve Young. Reggie White. And Gary Zimmerman and jim kelly

2 Likes

Congratulations @Smooth you are the winner. Please PM me your safe mailing information and I’ll get your prize mailed off to you.

1 Like