Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Coming right at you thanks again @darkillusion

2 Likes

@darkillusion

5 Likes

Congratulations :champagne: @Thats_bank for the win and a big thanks to you 🫵 @darkillusion for putting up all those strain what a generous person you are and very OG of you! :+1::facepunch::clap::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

There’s so much action I’m tempted to just say “DIBS!” and then look up through the thread to see if anything is actually being offered lol!

3 Likes

Sure does :grin:

1 Like

Thanks man :grin:

1 Like

That is a good way to approach it :facepunch: beans 🫘 are flying today for sure! :partying_face:

2 Likes

I would be dibbing right now but @darkillusion makes it rain so often I already have 2 out of 3 Sour packs in my bean vault :star_struck::raised_hands::beers::canada:

1 Like

I was dealing with the kids all morning came and checked like damn wtf did I miss here :joy:

Good luck guys. And thank @LoveDaAutos

1 Like

And you still got a pack!!! Gotta love OG man​:fire::raised_hands::grin:

1 Like

Kiddoes got me these swimtrunks bc they know I love mushrooms LOL!

Happy Father’s Day to everyone who is or has a Father!

7 Likes

What a GR8 way to spend some of my Father’s Day celebration with the fabulous community! :partying_face::wink::grinning:

2 Likes

Damn, what a morning!
Thank you for the fun and generosity @OhNo555, @LoveDaAutos, and @darkillusion.

Nice double win @420noob!
Love the hit @smooth! Very kind LDA. :wink:
Congrats whoever’s won the AMG Sour F2’s. That’s the next one I’ll be gunnin for from darkillusion. He’s been very generous. :+1:

Back to the veggie garden!

5 Likes

Lots of fire floating around

4 Likes

Thanks @blowdout2269 that was me you better get back here @darkillusion has been typing a while :joy:

1 Like

And that happens to be the one that I rarely give out.

I feel I need to make a correction here…There are 4 Sour crosses. The fourth I am working on making as an F2 variant. I am doing that because I was only able to make a small amount of seeds with the BOG pollen I used on the AMG mother.

To prove the fourth cross exists…

6 Likes

Free mini pack of AMG Sour x Sour Bubble (BOG) to the first person who asks for it.

7 Likes

Me me me I’d love them

5 Likes

Dibs please

1 Like