Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Thanks once again bro! If your smoke report is positive I plan to run some of those beans ASAP if I get lucky enough to win some. I may just have to create some more seeds for my seed stash if I happen to win some pollen as well. lol

I told myself I was backing off on acquiring seeds but it’s BOG’s Blue Moon Rocks for crying out loud!
:rofl:

9 Likes

Thanks for the chance @DougDawson !!!

1 Like

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon: @buckaroobonsai on the win for the BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollen, with the lucky :four_leaf_clover: #20! :clap::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks for the chance @DougDawson in your giveaway today! :+1::facepunch::sunglasses::v:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all. :facepunch::partying_face::sunglasses::four_leaf_clover::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Note: this is for pollen!

1 Like

Woohoo Cindy has arrived Thks so much Cartwright

4 Likes

Having a lucky streak, aye @buckaroobonsai?
Congrats! :+1:

Thank you Mr. Dawson :wink:

2 Likes

That sure seems to be the case. :sunglasses::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Nice to see some new peeps winning, im working on something for the community in the fall. But I do still have some things to share. Let me get something together for a dibbles dabbles later tonight. Ill be back☮️

9 Likes

Free pack of Royal Procession to the first person who asks for it.

12 Likes

Dibs a lot

4 Likes

I already win RP I ll pass @darkillusion

6 Likes

Dibs …please

3 Likes

PM me your address.

4 Likes

Thanks, you rock :smiley:

3 Likes

Who was that masked man?

3 Likes

That’s the @darkillusion sneak attack!

3 Likes

He is just that an illusion!

1 Like

I am not just an illusion…I am a darkillusion. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

you 🫵 are one of the most generous people! :tophat: :facepunch::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

The revolution will not be televised.

2 Likes