Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Yeah but still lot’s of dibs going on. I have just been using wikis as a kind of set it and forget it method. What can I say, I can be lazy :wink:

11 Likes

@DougDawson I received the seeds thank you :+1:

2 Likes

The cool thing about wikis is that they give an equal opportunity for people to enter.
The dibs method can be fun, but it excludes a lot of folks who can’t be on frequently, or for extended periods.
Now, if we could only get the wikis to behave like they exist in the internet era, instead of the stone tablet generation

9 Likes

I use this handheld one :joy:

12 Likes

Perfect. Now put it through the random glyph generator, and it’s just as good as a wiki! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Awesome, happy growing my friend.

1 Like

dang keep missing the sour 13…one day I will get lucky

6 Likes

I feel ya bud. Cuz I keep missing the Royal Procession! :rofl:
If I had some extra S13 I’d share with ya, but I already split my win to share with someone. :+1:

5 Likes

Nice OG move on your behalf. Sharing is always nice :+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Lol, it was you! :joy:
Anytime hombre.
:wink:

2 Likes

Dam I remember now LMAO, that is funny as shit. Fog still clearing from last night surprise party. :joy::joy::joy::sunglasses::peace_symbol::partying_face:

3 Likes

Lol, tell me you just turned 60 without telling me you just turned 60 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Still got people at my :house_with_garden: some came as far from as Galveston Texas. Was a GR8 time had by all.:partying_face:

1 Like

It’s ok, I wasn’t sure either…
Had to double check messages before I ran my mouth. I got a bad case of CRS. :rofl:

1 Like

What is CRS :flushed:

1 Like

Lol can’t remember stuff

1 Like

Lmao
Can’t remember shit!
:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Heady in with the censored version :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Hahaha! You can tell I learned it from my very polite father (his Mom was a British immigrant)!

1 Like

That is todays theme for me!:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

The Don (@DonGnosis) is giving away more :fire: :fire: :fire:
Get signed up Asap!
:100:

giphy

8 Likes