Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Ohhhh! Good call buddy! Dibs for nefrella after that crazy Bodhi giveaway they did!

3 Likes

Yep I second/third/fourth/fifth @nefrella 100% awesome of you @BudWhisperer i knew you were around somewhere

4 Likes

sure thing can someone Dm me the addy

3 Likes

I agree @nefrella if no one else jumps in!

4 Likes

Someone will have her dm you I’m sure! Thanks for doing this @3rdgengrower

3 Likes

Dibs please and thank you!

4 Likes

i got a 10 pack for @nefrella and a 10 pack for @BuckeyeBeanz sence ya got the dibs

10 Likes

Seriously @3rdgengrower this is awesome, she just gave away over 30 Bodhi breeder packs for free to a bunch of members because she’s going to grow autos.
Seems fitting that we help her refill her collection

6 Likes

dm me your addy buckeye

3 Likes

Good on you for hooking up @nefrella she just made some sick moves for the community.

4 Likes

Very OG of you @3rdgengrower.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I had a talk with J.C.
He told me to tell you to not be scared. No more frost for Barrie.
And that if put out now, they will be a foot bigger in 2 weeks.

3 Likes

thanks everyone kinda new here seems to be a lot of nice people and if i can help anyone in any way all ya got to do is ask there will be some more free seeds later today

4 Likes

Love this stuff in the morning, the comaradery, generosity, selflessness and general love for others on OG is truly unmatched elsewhere! I said to @HeadyBearAdventures that “my heart has grown 300 sizes since coming to OG” from the grinch to Cindy Lou Hoo! And it’s still growing, daily. Can’t say enough how often my heart is warmed just scouring the posts here. I’ve got MAD love for all of you guys I truly do. Doing Gods work here, truly :facepunch:t2:

8 Likes

Ok so what did I miss

1 Like

@CanuckistanPete

2 Likes

Some OG love flowing again.:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

There’s never a shortage

2 Likes

The norm…. Total awesomeness!

5 Likes

Thank you so much for sending some Autos to @nefrella. Hopefully she will DM you soon w her address.

@3rdgengrower , are there any specific strains You are looking for? I’ll keep a lookout for them.
Thank you again!

3 Likes