Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

The pick was a loser… lolz

Finally, one you like.

You like poundcake?

Some cabo wabo

Running out of guesses.

1 Like

Winner #3… congrats.

1. @HollySun91 Panama
  2. @herojuana.tom Summer Nights
  3. @THCeed Amsterdam

2 remain

11 Likes

I out of further participation but i guess @THCeed was a winner
One of my favorites too.
Edit.
Congrats @THCeed and @herojuana.tom

4 Likes

Hey @THCeed . You hit in my way the cbd strains?
I im doubt my fella.
Please help me

Man I’ve been missing everything lately @Gonzo. Life been throwing distractions at me like ninja stars :joy:

3 Likes

I’ll take a crack at it lol

2 Likes

You doing alright @Thats_bank ?
Hope its nothing you can’t handle brother.

2 Likes

Dang missed @THCeed said dreams

1 Like

One thing I pride myself on is my mental fortitude in my head I’m always alright. I appreciate the concern though really

2 Likes

LOL, thought I was in the “what are you listening too” thread :rofl: Go Van Halen. :v:

5 Likes

:joy: like “damn everyone’s loving Van Halen today”

2 Likes

I just don’t trust that frost is done for good at the beginning of May. Two years ago it was still snowing here. That isn’t very common, but it can happen. You guys are a little further south, so full spring is already there.

It was gorgeous here yesterday…I dug my holes, sheep compost, mushroom compost, Gaia Green all purpose, Berger BM1, worm castings, all mixed in with top soil. Walked out the door this moring in shorts and tshirt again to walk my dog, and it’s 8 degrees!

7 Likes

Too many times have i put plants out in may for a nice frost to come through and fuck those plants up haha i typically wait until June to be safe. Plus, planting in june can still get you massive plants with ease if that’s your goal

5 Likes

Hmmm maybe @GCBudz

1 Like

Ya, I’ve already got about a month and a half into mine…don’t need to be starting all over at this point of the game.

4 Likes