Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Yeah I think I woulda went sour d

3 Likes

iā€™ve collected so many sour dā€™s and sour d related crosses so i would probably go for the bubblegum bx

4 Likes

Damn, I just hit the like wall at full speed :joy:

3 Likes

The bubblegum is calling me i think! lol

3 Likes

Good night OG

8 Likes

Great win thanks again for putting out some great sounding strains @PioneerValleyOG

4 Likes

Many thanks for the pollen giveaway.
Yesterday made switching to 12/12, so I think it could be on time if lucky hit me.

2 Likes

Hi all!

I have a voucher for a pack of AK47 by Serious Seeds. I canā€™t get them as they ship from NL and its sure to be opened up in my country.

So if anyone wants it, do hit me up :slight_smile:

If you could offer a trade pack, Iā€™ll be grateful, but its not compulsory :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@kevinmalone sounds like a good pack. Iā€™m sure someone will offer you something for it!

2 Likes

Itā€™s 420 happy Monday!!

3 Likes

What are you guys doing up so late?
How are you @Piter

2 Likes

Late? hahhaha
Here it is 10.25 AM
Good day!

1 Like

Iā€™m well, waiting to see the girls. My back is better, but with the changes of climate I wake up like a plaster cat.
Just changed to flowering some of then yesterday. They are big, but I hope they fit in the tent :rofl:

I think that I have to make another tent or space for flowering the males that are still alive, but now Iā€™m worried to make a mess with the females. I have some small clones of them that will be throwing pollen this week, so no dangerā€¦ but not much pollen. So this time will be almost all crossed with the Critical Skunk (plenty of pollen collected). Hope it is a good stallion :rofl:

3 Likes

Was it a lot of males or did you select the most vigorous one?

2 Likes

I have only one male of each different strain.
1-Critical skunk
1-Leda uno
1-Pink Floyd LT.
1-SSH
I think that there is some more, but still not sure 100% about the others.

The Critical skunk male was a fast grower and with good smell since two weeks. For the smell of the other plants I have to rub the stemā€¦ but with this it was not necessary never. I liked the smell, so ā€¦ CS I choose you! :rofl:
In comparison, the leda uno has almost no smell, only when rubbing can be perceived.
An the Pink Floyd LT, I keep it to cross with the Pink Floyd BT. The two came from the same seed. Twins that resulted a male and a female. The male is narrow leaves, hope it has most haze genes from the cross (Pink Floyd is Critical Mass x Haze AC: 25% Afghan, 25% Skunk, 50% Haze, as MrNice reports).

All spoken from an almost dumb nose owner :rofl:

2 Likes

SSH, :+1:

did you ever get those Blueberry Diesel seeds?

2 Likes

Yes I did and have started some and saved some in case I planted too early

1 Like

i meant piter, but good to know, lol (and i look forward to your grow as well)

1 Like

Yes, they are waiting to have free space, as I told you.
My plans was to have many more space for growing at this stage, I was counting with a shed of about 60m2,ā€¦ but as people donā€™t have word, I have lost the chance of that property.
I still get angry every time I think about it.

1 Like

sorry to hear that. i wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.

1 Like