Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Thanks to both @DougDawson & @Kasper0909 for giving us an opportunity to get two shots in one day at some GR8 gifts :gift:! I thought it was a two for Tuesday giveaway, but it is Wednesday :joy:. You guys are the best! :clap::facepunch::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Hey I got my pollen thanks @DougDawson

6 Likes

@Kasper0909
Funny to see that on here I have a pack of gank move from nutty north too. And some of his skycuddler kush f3 or whatever. I havenโ€™t grown any of his stuff out yet, so Iโ€™m glad to hear someone had and likes it.

5 Likes

in at 42โ€ฆ thanx for the call out @DougDawson โ€ฆ I am a fan of grape terps as well
42 should be a lucky number, it is after all the answer to the ultimate question. :smiley:

4 Likes

Ya I always have the worst luck with autos but man this girl was so delicious and got to a nice size.

26 Likes

I like that crimson clover in there @Kasper0909 ! I put a while bunch of it in my yard last year. That plant looks great too!

Also thanks for the chance at some grape!

3 Likes

Ty @Kasper0909
For this great opportunity to win some fireโ€ฆ:v::v:

2 Likes

Sounds like a great one man. Appreciate the chance for the win :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Thank you for the chance @Kasper0909 just put a new breeder on my map as well! Love the name and grape happens to be the one fruity weed flavour I love! Could not resist! Good luck everyone :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Oh he has a sky cuddler F3 ? Now Iโ€™m definitely checking him out! Sweet

5 Likes

Ya clover is some of the prettiest flowers ever!!

2 Likes

He has a rootbeer cross that I really want to check out. Yum

2 Likes

Thatโ€™s great, glad it made it. Happy Growing :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Edited: contest over

13 Likes

Thanks again for the share @Gonzo

5 Likes

Omg, Yes thanks to you Both!! Iโ€™m in, never got anything from the King Don! :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Got some mail today thanks @Cartwright

11 Likes

Thanks for the heads up.

4 Likes

Thanks for letting me know. Plan to run it thru the paces this summer.

2 Likes

@DougDawson seeds arrived today.
THANK YOU!!!

4 Likes