Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Bahaha nope definitely not!

5 Likes

Damn @LoveDaAutos, thank you for a shot at these!
Both great prizes, and ones of personal interest.
Great giveaway bud.
:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

https://gfycat.com/sillypassionateagama

2 Likes

Samsies! Still waiting for my pollen from @SHSC-1 , but I know it can take forever coming from Canada. Just gotta have patience @HollySun91 !!! It’ll most likely get there eventually!

@darkillusion is crazy fast with getting stuff out! I’ve gotten both the sour 13 and royal procession and I think it was like 4 days from win to my door. Or at least it felt that way! I strive to be like you with expeditiousness!

5 Likes

ya you are one of only 3 on the second list that has not received that pollen yet… I’ll provide some updates in the thread later on. Just realized it’s past dinner time and I have some elk steaks waiting for the BBQ… :smiley:

4 Likes

I’m super not worried about it. It’ll get here when it gets here! I just appreciate making it on the list!

Aslo, I want elk steaks!!! Did you shoot it yourself? Would probably make it taste better!

3 Likes

I feel like Joe Rogan is going to pop in like the Mortal Kombat “toasty” guy and say “Did someone say Elk meat?”

1 Like

You should really triple check the address you give people too @HollySun91 . It seems long, like too many lines, but I had never sent to Brazil before so we’ll see buddy :confused:

1 Like

I think i have no worries at all.
When i order at seedsman last year takes 1.2 months to research

3 Likes

My last beans wining here i send it to another addy.
Lets see next days.
When my mail hit me with a surprise everybody here ll know.
My pleasure

2 Likes

Thanks for a shot at your giveaway☮️

They have longer addresses then what Canada and US are used to.

4 Likes

Simpsons-Cannabis
All my seed makers are alive!
god bless America

2 Likes

Just received this hot package in the mail… but for the life of me I can’t think of who they came from. I am totally drawing a blank.

14 Likes

Did you turn the coin flips over? Lol
I know, silly question. But its happened before. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

That’s @TestOfOath … I literately just opened mine lol not even had a chance to thank him myself :heart_eyes::grinning:

15 Likes

spaceship_rsuv1645
This is how im feeling these beans comming…

3 Likes

try sending one to India… talk about a long address… almost needed both sides of the envelope LOL

5 Likes

Oh, I have. :laughing:
When it comes to India, or Brazil, I just print the addy out with my printer and then tape it to the envelope. :rofl:

4 Likes

Man.
I think the postal service of Indians are better than brazil.
Lol.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Some things dont work here

2 Likes