Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Yeah, but if I were to win it again I am going to have Doug regift to a deserving person that has not won a wiki ever, was deserving it, or a newbie that can not get in on these giveaways! :wink: cause that’s how I roll! :+1::peace_symbol:

1 Like

The amount of stuff I’ve received in the last two weeks from OG members is truly mind blowing to say the very least! I’m literally in awe ! Lights, vapes, seeds galore, pollen, STS stuff, stickers, cuts! Thank you to all of my fam on here and those I consider my brothers and sisters (you know who you are and it would take a long while to tag all) from the very bottom of my heart! I give out a decent amount of stuff every week, faithfully , but you guys make me strive to be even better and that’s the truth! Much MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT :facepunch:t2:

24 Likes

That is really nice of you to put it out there like that! Way to go bro :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Much respect to you! :clap::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Dibs, lol 2 hours late :joy:

4 Likes

Hahaha I’m always late. this is very annoying karma

4 Likes

Anyone looking for a pack of potential home run quality seeds to grow immediately upon receipt in a journal here on Overgrow? I currently do not have anyone growing these and only a couple guys have them.

Everyone by now knows about the Cap Junky and how special it is. I took a CSI Humboldt Big Bad Wolf 2.0 ( Chemdog ’91 x Chemdog D) plant and pollinated a few buds with some female Cap Junky pollen making these feminized photo seeds.

If you are not ready to grow these upon receipt PLEASE do NOT sign up for this giveaway. No longer then a week after receipt please.

This giveaway is open to any member with 7 or more Pips who resides in the USA or Canada.
I’ll draw the winning number around 9:00am EST tomorrow.

1. @A-Loc
  2. @Illicitmango
  3. @joheimgrohen :us:
  4. @AzSeaindooin420
  5. @Greenfingers :us:
  6. @yardgrazer
  7. @MyLittleGrundle :us:
  8. @Thats_bank
  9. @CocoaCoir
  10. @DiRtYSkuNkZ
    Please do not add numbers until these are all filled.
26 Likes

I really wanted to try the CAP Junky
Gotta look up the big bad wolf.
Thank you for the giveaway :raised_hands:

6 Likes

I so badly want in on that. I know i cant get them in the ground in time though.

8 Likes

i can’t imagine anything but awesomeness out of those :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Being a proud husky dad of 3 wolves u def got me sold on this one! I’d be honored to test a lady out for ya

5 Likes

Got to pass on this giveaway still got stuff going and commitments to fill good luck to all that enter! :partying_face::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good thing i just harvested!

5 Likes

I am currently growing a Cap Junky crossed with Lemon Paki. It’s a nice looking plant displaying a lot of the CJ in the structure and leaf shape. The branches look a little more stout then the Cap Junky.

10 Likes

Damn it man. I just read through my notes and rechecked my space.
I’m unfortunately gonna have to drop out.
I forgot I have another project I need to start for someone after I’m finished with what I’m doing now :pensive:

4 Likes

Better get on these beans folk. Awesome genes here.

4 Likes

Thanks again @LoveDaAutos…watch how I make some room if I win these :joy:

9 Likes

Great fun @duo, thanks again! :grinning:
You too @LoveDaAutos. Unfortunately I cannot meet that timeline. :+1:

3 Likes

Have some flips coming on Saturday. First three to dibs get a pack of Barbara Bud x Purple Guava. :canada::us:

8 Likes

Diiiiibbbs please

4 Likes

dibs please!

3 Likes