Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

Nice! This is what I would like to get my hands on before it disappears.
Congrats to @NDNCHILD :+1:

1 Like

I’d have to say I’m fairly stoked about it myself! Thanks! @Tuned Im having the best 4th weekend and have hardly left the house!:rofl: And definitely thanks again to @darkillusion . I’ll also have pics of the Royal Procession on my thread when they pop!

4 Likes

Glad that you’re enjoying this weekend. :sun_with_face:
What I like is that you are actually growing some Royal Procession.
I’d like to follow that grow. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I got several things going on in there. I’m no pro but I love to grow! I have a few of JP’s in there getting going. Not so much a single grow just showing me really. You’re more than welcome to hang out. I’ll send ya a link.

3 Likes

I’m growing it too, got 3 plants going and think i found my lady. Vigorous lil bastards for sure

4 Likes

I’ll be keeping an eye on y’all. Wanna make sure I’m doing it right! Speaking of doing it right the lights just came on and it’s time to water. Or it will very much look like I’m doing it wrong!

3 Likes

My sour 13 has started kicking shit into gear speaking of vigorous

6 Likes

I’ll be starting a new thread unveiling this grow in the next couple days, wanna get it all in the ground first

7 Likes

Aws one for 46 the other day, and the laser sight attachment was 16.99. a bit steep. Cool though.

2 Likes

I would watch that thread :+1:

2 Likes

@HighTilliDie check out

3 Likes

Well you can relax, I am working on making F2’s of that right now.

13 Likes

Good morning OG! Happy Independence Day!

14 Likes

HAPPY OG DAY…

AND 4TH FOR ALL YOU FIREWORK GUYS…
TODAY IS INDEPENDENCE DAY
A day for BBq’S and beer…friends and family. now Go blow some shit up …
Roll a fatty, and sit back and enjoy the day

10 Likes

18 Likes

OK, we have s winner for BMR pollen. Its #24, @Big_Yeloe . Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize.

18 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @Loggershands @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @Frosty78 @Pawsfodocaws @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds
tenor (3) .

11 Likes

Next round of BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollen is live. Sign up below for your chance, good luck all.

1. @Movement13
  2. @yardgrazer
  3. @420noob
  4. @DirtMcGirrt :us:
  5. @freed111 :canada:
  6. @503BudMan
  7. @blowdout2269
  8. @Tracker
  9. @ix3u
  10. @RiverCityRando
  11. @Kasper0909
  12. @Smooth
  13. @OhNo555 :us:
  14. @seeds2weeds
  15. @CanuckistanPete
  16. @illicitmango
  17. @jessethestoner
  18. @Lady.Zandra63
  19. @MoBilly
  20. @InTheWoods
  21. @Sincitytoker
  22. @BuckeyeBeanz
  23. @MonsterDrank
  24. @NDNCHILD :us:
  25. @calman1955
  26. @Tripl3fastaction
  27. @Ottafish :us:
  28. @patsnumone
  29. @GEMI-CONNECT616
  30. @Weednerd.Anthony
  31. @FeloniousMonk
  32. @Smoklahoma :us:
  33. @unomas :us:
  34. @Tao
  35. @Cannaology

Add more numbers as needed

32 Likes

Thank you Mr. Dawson! :+1:

Congratulations on the win @Big_Yeloe. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon::champagne: @Big_Yeloe on the win for BMR pollen! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::clap::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks for the opportunity @DougDawson to participate in the drawing today! :partying_face::facepunch::+1::clap::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all & Happy 4th of July!

4 Likes