Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

Thank you Sir!

2 Likes

I’m not sure you qualify is also what he said

3 Likes

Wow I barely qualify. :joy::joy: luckily I’m obsessed with showing off my plants :grin:

5 Likes

i thought i was removed so i added my name again. looks like trading post is the first listed even though it shows 1 post. who knows. my mistake

3 Likes

That’s 1 topic. My one topic in grow journal saved me

1 Like

Ya I’m hit on ever trying with that stipulation cuz years ago I started the Sebring trading thread and last year I sat and gave away thousands of jack herer and white rhino beans in fsfc thread which is also considered trading threads. Well that generosity opted me out of having a chance

Pretty sure same thing happened with @THCeed and his beans for everyone thread lol

9 Likes

@Kasper0909 it is top categories visited I’m thinking

TOP CATEGORIES

Growroom Diaries 667
Trading Post 593

5 Likes

Ahhh maybe your right.

1 Like

I’m totally not in breeder’s right now just talking to everyone. What’s max messages for a day? Lmao, I kid, I don’t have time for that.

1 Like

Thanks for the fun @LoveDaAutos !
Thanks for the shout out @tresbundles !

:v:

1 Like

Thank you for the giveaway @LoveDaAutos
Thank you for the tag @tresbundles :v:

2 Likes

Wow, that’s a huge giveaway @LoveDaAutos very generous.

Good luck to y’all…

1 Like

This is so generous! Love the spirit of 4th of July and something I learned about called “Canada Day”. Kinda seems like our neighbors to the North just wanted the day off too.

You rock and thanks for what you do!

:v:
FM

2 Likes

Currently there are three people signed up for the giveaway who do not qualify based on the 2 rules for the giveaway. Please see those 2 rules here:

1. You must live in Canada or the United States (Please indicate if you are :us: or :canada: )
  2. Your top Category visited MUST be something other then TRADING POST
4 Likes

Nice selection there LDA. Good thing my comprehension skills are good. Good luck to all who QUALIFY.

2 Likes

Well I have to invoke the “THIS IS MY GIVEAWAY” rule here. I cannot tell the most generous people on OG they can’t sign up for this giveaway. So a new rule is in place.

If you’ve had a total of 100 or more seed giveaways where you’ve put free seeds into the hands of OG members you qualify.

18 Likes

Thanks for the chance LoveDaAutos! You had me at strawberry. lol

5 Likes

ooooh so close, but yet so far…i don’t qualify for that…but, someday

2 Likes

Bravo! Well played sir!

3 Likes

Well sign up bud!!

3 Likes