Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 8)

at the time I posted that reply it had been over an hour since anyone posted! Other than @Bobgrows who asked it a minute before I replied lol

But folks started popping in fast lol

3 Likes

All good cuz, place has been on fire the last couple of days, folks are doing great things. Hell of a way to start 2022. Life is good :slight_smile:

10 Likes

That’s for sure cuz! It has been hopping like all get out in this thread for days now lol That’s what was so unusual to go ‘silent’ for over an hour I thought lol

btw Good Morning and MITAKUYE OYASIN!

6 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Man you guys were on :fire: way to go @bassman5420 @Bobgrows @DougDawson @Pluckyevil and everyone involved!! :heart:

6 Likes

Jeez, this place has been bumping the last couple days​:grin: I kept checking in but missed everything with having a 4 y/o attached to my hip who wants me to see everything and thinks I have nothing to do but play every minute that we’re awake makes it difficult to do anything I want to. Not to mention his new obsession with a Ninja Turtle game on my phone. That’s ok, we’ve been having fun. Going to play in the fresh snow today. Looks like y’all had lots of fun, and definitely embraced the OG spirit :+1: :v: :green_heart:

8 Likes

I can relate! 1-yr old. Only really get from 7pm till whenever I can stay up until every night; usually like 930-10. I steal some time on the site during the workday though :grin:

3 Likes

I remember those days :grin: unfortunately now I only have him on the weekends anyway, so I’m definitely not complaining about being busy with him. Enjoy every second you get, it’s amazing how fast they grow and change. But 4 y/o may be the coolest age so far :grinning:

1 Like

Looking forward to it, I can only hope my daughter gets into ninja turtles too. Then we’d have something to bond over :grin::v:t2:

3 Likes

I love seeing this thread EXPLODING :smiley:
I’ve been lurking here and there but now have enough runs on my plate that not dibbing is very, very hard! :rofl:

2 Likes

If you plan on giving them all out in one session, you better pre-announce that! You’d be there for days…LOL

NO happy meal for you!

4 Likes

What’s the literacy rate up there?

3 Likes

Aboat sleven…

8 Likes

@LegsMahoney
I have a Son His name us Bear lol an he is in his late 20s his last cake we made him was a Ninja Turtles themed party an cake :birthday:
Ninja Turtles rule

7 Likes

Ready for tomorrow’s mail…

20 Likes

@Bobgrows You and a few others killed yesterday, hun!? Kudos lady!! Awesome!! Congrats to winners and thanks OGers!!!

4 Likes

Just trying to spread the seeds!
A plant that can help sooo many!
I see you’ve done your fair share of contributing, too! @Abbbian That is quite a haul you sent corey to distribute! Thank you! :v::green_heart:

13 Likes

Hey @Bobgrows, thanks! Appreciate it!! Was a way to give some back to this amazing community!!

6 Likes

41 posts were merged into an existing topic: Chat room (let’s chat!) :speech_balloon: (Part 2)

Didn’t mean you had a mouth of a sailor…:flushed:
Sorry…

3 Likes