Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 8)

Is this “twin” seedling you speak of when you have 2 seeds that are connected top and bottom into “1” seed, or a totally normal looking seed producing 2 plants?

Funny coincidence, I just planted some of the 2connected seed type twin seeds this week past…

1 Like

@OGTreeSlayer DM me.

1 Like

I grew 2 different phenos of FreakShow from Humboldt Seed Co last year and your description of the flower is right on track with my findings. The only thing I’d add is I got some strong fruity terps on both. Strong aroma of berries and tropical fruit. My #1 definitely had some funk to it. They were both very uplifting, motivating type of smoke without any hint of anxiety and the kind where a joint tastes good to the very last hit. The first joint I tried of it I had to put it out twice cause I was busy doing stuff and even re-lighting it didn’t kill the taste

2 Likes

Yes, no anxiety! And lots of more uplifting strains put me in an anxiety spiral. But not the FS.

1 Like

What were the differences you observed between the 2 phenos?

I used to have that same issue, now it seems only Thai dom strains really do that to me. Another good one I found when I was having that issue was Heavenly Sativa bred by MassMedicalStrains. Great uplifting/motivating sativa without any hint of raciness or anxiety

2 Likes

Very interesting mutant there indeed.

2 Likes

Just checked this thread and see everyone receiving from @DougDawson so I’m excited to check the mail today! :joy::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

These slots are now filled

Thanks for joining me on this one OGs! I will keep everyone posted and reach out for addy once everything is packed and ready to go.

@OldGator
@darkillusion
@bassman5420
@LaughingMan

6 Likes

:laughing: :heart: :fire:

3 Likes

Yes!

As I stated in the description, for the listing - there is a possibility that both the f1 (I use the lower case to emphasize we are not working with two pure lines as of yet) and subsequent generations are subject to deviate from the distinct leaf morphologies we are trying to play with, but unless you are working with a team, lab and the whole 9 to do some Biomarker Assisted Breeding - really only one way other to know for sure!

I will be using a Drunk Bastard male to pollinate a Freakshow female for this first line to see what comes of it.

I will also be taking DBF3>F4 to see if we can continue to push for the fruity and citric terp profiles.

8 Likes

Always a great day when you find beans in the mailbox! Thanks again @BasementBeans … these grape zkittles will be front and center of my next run. Going to start ten to make f2’s and some crosses with other member gifted beans.

15 Likes

Sounds like a good time! Tag me if you make a post. Those should be good.

4 Likes

tenor (3)

11 Likes

And my phones going to die … :laughing:

4 Likes

I could’ve guessed it was those sharks in here

4 Likes

Why did I bring this sandwich out swimming? :swimming_man: :whale2:

5 Likes

would it by chance maybe be a… shark sandwhich?

8 Likes

we’re gonna need a bigger boat…

4 Likes

So how we all doing tonight OG? Ready to get some seeds? Yeah I know, rhetorical :crazy_face:

12 Likes