Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

Chem D and HAOG now that must be fire! HAOG is my favourite and what I’ve found to be the strongest OG I’ve ever personally grown! (And I’ve grown lots) Chem D must add that extra dankness along with that frost factor from both and those insane narcoleptic properties. This is something that sounds AMAZING! Let me know if/when you pop those beauties @Alaskagrown

2 Likes

Big thanks @Stickyjones for coming through with some fine penmanship

Greatly appreciate the seeds

Bless, Fatty

6 Likes

@Kushking902 Hey bud, just wanted to let you know that the Cream & Cheese x RKS showed up! Many thanks and much love! :+1: :evergreen_tree: :green_heart: :evergreen_tree: :+1:

1 Like
5 Likes

Looks bangin!

2 Likes

Go get em !

4 Likes

You have already graced me with these. I appreciate the offer. I have not got around to popping any of those you already gave me. Soon I hope.

2 Likes

Free Black and Blue Skunk free shipping Worldwide **open** free free

6 Likes

I’m always down for skunks :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Many thanks to you @CornbreadJunior

dale cooper twin peaks thumbs up

3 Likes

Busy day out there, who we got kicking around? I will pop back in a couple and pass something out if anyone is home :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Here for the fun, dont need none, but I’m gonna play!beans.fw

5 Likes

Looks like you are about the only one brother. Oh well, guess nobody needs them beans right now. Have a good one. Maybe I will come back later on.

7 Likes

There all at the @corey giveaways!

5 Likes

That’s a bold faced lie :joy:

This is the truth

4 Likes

I Blinked and missed the black and blue…

7 Likes

FogDog is still open i think maybe a spot or 2 left

5 Likes

It was like Christmas in January at my house today!

Think I’ve Dm,d all the appropriate players that made this happen. If I missed anyone shoot me a message . Thanks again fellows definitely going to enjoy sprouting some of this batch.

13 Likes

I see you also got the cheese x blueberry. Very excited to run those.

5 Likes

Should be some stinky buds to be found maybe even stinky feet cheese.

5 Likes