Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

I enjoy trivia lol

1 Like

Michael jordan

jeez you on a crazy roll today :thinking: ā€¦yeah that was itā€¦ (shouldaā€™ left that answer if you were going for it - but itā€™s all good.) haha yeah, youā€™re a beast at it lol. :fire:

yes sir it was Jordan!

@top shelf stealing two in a row!? Congrats!

4 Likes

Woooooohooo and couldnā€™t have come at a better time! Sweet

1 Like

Meh. I already won 2 from you today so imma let the joy spread.

3 Likes

Overgrow the world

2 Likes

damn 5 min late. anything @DannyTerpintine makes i want. so impressed with his sugar ray and euteria

2 Likes

I literally never play these, must have been meant to pop on here tonight. Especially the circumstances, Overgrow The World is right :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Dude I usually suck ass at the trivia. I think the fast ones are sleep right now
:rofl:

4 Likes

I kept coming in late for the Sugar Ray triviaā€™s lol :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Oh thatā€™s a fact. Thereā€™s many a quick hand nowhere to be seen atm thank God :pray:t2:

2 Likes

i grew his sugar ray but lost the clones during my move. found one i really really liked also. great structure smell and bag appeal. make sure you baby the beans and pray for females.

5 Likes

man thank you! I really appreciate that! Glad you liked them, means a lot! :pray: :100:

5 Likes

im kinda sad its limited i forgot about thatā€¦ if hes not making more someone should def repro on his behalf if he wants.

2 Likes

the thanks is to you for making them! i had some strains running with them that were supposed to be from top genetics and yours stood out from every one that did a stem rub and by looks.

3 Likes

I will now have Natures Essence, Eutierria, Sugar Ray and the mighty Swakhammer. Im thinking a @DannyTerpintine beans grow may be in order for 2022

5 Likes

Oh hold up! @DannyTerpintine Natureā€™s Essence is yours?! Iā€™ve been trying to learn more about that one as I recently received a 73 Durban x Natureā€™s Essence pack!

3 Likes

You said it! Now we NEEEED to see it!

3 Likes

Mother: (Tree Spirit x Salmon River Og)
Father: Mac Stomper [MAC x GrapeStomper Og]
Flowering Time: 49-63 Days (64-78 Days from Flip)
Aroma: Blueberry, Rubber, Kerosene, Gas, Citrus
Sex: Regular Photoperiod
Breeder: @DannyTerpintine (SpaceBound Genetics)

5 Likes

Iā€™m on itā€¦.

1 Like