Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

and year! quick!

1 Like

1994 Toyota supra orange

1 Like

alright you got it ā€¦ I know you edited it outā€¦ but you got the name rightā€¦ and you got the year right.

Congrats! Pm me your safe addy!

3 Likes

Oopsā€¦ edited my answer out lol

1 Like

Damn character
Yeah

2 Likes

Awesome! PM incoming. Thanks bud :+1:

1 Like

Ya know a guy goes to take a shower and look what ive missed. I could cryā€¦

3 Likes

Well I made a bit of a boo boo earlierā€¦ So to redeem myself, I will giveaway some packs over the next day or 2! So expect a few packs of (PBBx?)xGelato, (HelenaxPBB)xGelato, White Widow x Gelato, Critical BCN x Gelato and a number of Old School Cali Fire Mix packs for those wanting to test their seed popping skills and roll their dice back in time to find some gems.

11 Likes

@bassman5420 is an honest fellow. We need more like him! :100: :pray:

7 Likes

Secret is stay dirty pee in a cup if ya have to donā€™t leave for a minute.

4 Likes

Absolute dedication. Hahaha

3 Likes

Lol I guess im gonna have to.

2 Likes

You are actually just the person I needed to talk to. Im going to send you a PM in a second.

And thanks for the tips :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Damn! lol I always seem to miss the :fire: But fantastic job @FiveGar, @DannyTerpintine for the grand display of that indomitable OGSpirit! also naturally a big congrats to the lucky winners!
I was looking in my seed container and the SBT is one I donā€™t have lol so yā€™all watch yer backs! Iā€™m gonna be shooting for some when I see them come up lol

9 Likes

It was going to Brazil, it was just on there to make sure there were no surprises along the way, I donā€™t think I needed it just wanted to be safe with extra postage

2 Likes

If only the mailman knew the treasures he delivered yesterday!

Thank you @Bobgrows @DougDawson

14 Likes

Anyone near windsor want some rooted clones? My new incubator worked too good!! thinking thereā€™s a few death Bubba and quite a few n.cal dosidos (small clusters)wicked terps. Pm ill check back later/ tomorow.

8 Likes

Iā€™m near Windsor! Iā€™m probably nowhere near you though. :stuck_out_tongue:

https://geotargit.com/called.php?qcity=Windsor

2 Likes

Glad they made it safe bud, happy growing

2 Likes

Happy you got those. Happy growing!':green_heart::v:

2 Likes