Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

Ok, we’re back. I will find you all a question for the SN X CDLC

2 Likes

Ok, this makes 10 packs so I will pause for dinner after this. For a pack of SN X CDLC Fem Autos be the first to correctly answer this. The Taj Mahal was constructed as a tomb of the wife of which Mughal Emperor?

3 Likes

emperor Shah Jahān

3 Likes

That would be Shah Jahan.

People fast :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Damn even got the accent

2 Likes

LOL, dude I am going to start having to charge you bulk postage. @Abbbian wins again. SN X CDLC for you.

4 Likes

Sweeeed!!! Lovely bud!! Indeed! What about that pipe we were to make !? Under construction!? lol! thanks!!!

Canada / USA / Brazil!!

3 Likes

I looked at construction costs and it appears I can’t afford it, spent all my money on stamps to Brazil :rofl: Might just be cheaper for you to do 2 trips to Canada a year and I can give them to you in person although this number of packs would not fit in carry on, lol

5 Likes

@DougDawson you check your mail yet today?

1 Like

@Abbbian can just build a bridge from the trunks of all the trees he’s growing. :wink:

2 Likes

Citizen of the world weed!! lol! I need to visit Canada!!!

3 Likes

Have not opened it yet but will after dinner.

Ok all, it’s been both fun and educational. Hey @Abbbian , you know I am just playing with you. Have a good one all, I will see you in a bit headbang

5 Likes

Was just making sure it got delivered to to correct addresses

1 Like

@DougDawson Love you brother! Don’t intend to stop!!! :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :flushed: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :rofl:

I do get worried at times, but, after all these young gunners here!! It’s hard to score!! They’ve been taking a Pink Floyd question right out of @BigMike55’s fingers and running with it!! Life is hard!! lol!!

4 Likes

I’m waiting for my beard to grow that long. it’s already turning gray so i’ve got that going for me.

3 Likes

I haven’t had a haircut in 15 years! It just stopped growing a few years back. Onward!

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes
6 Likes

3 Likes

Good evening my good fellows!

3 Likes