Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

Pink Floyd is NOT unholy.
You are thinking of Fink Ployd.

1 Like

i posted those answers on a differant thread lol i thought i was fast since no one else answerd on it… hah im a loser

okay I’m sorry, looks like @HeadyBearAdventures actually had the answer correct fist.

guess I stumped myself with my own question :rofl:

5 Likes

@HeadyBearAdventures has the Wikipedia answers for sugarcane juice in those countries

3 Likes

:purple_heart::bear::purple_heart: Much obliged!

2 Likes

Lmao see I’m slow. It took me too long to even bow our right

Fastest place to find consolidated info. Not always accurate or reliable, but good enough for trivia eh?

3 Likes

alrighty @HeadyBearAdventures takes that one! pm me your safe addy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Guess my answer was as wrong as Jimi Hendrix as a backup band for Back Street Boys.

3 Likes

Thata where I got it from too. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I dont knw anyone who knows 3 names for sugar xane juice off the top of their head :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I know it’s name in my mother tongue, plus I know it’s name in English all I need is only one more lol

1 Like

How about a Lando’s Stash F2? (click the post I replied to in the top right of this post to see pics/info)

11 Likes

I don’t think any of us thought of english :rofl:

4 Likes

I only did after my reply :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I was having a helluva time earlier during @DougDawson seed trivia, so thank you for the chance at redemption, and the killer genetics @DannyTerpintine

5 Likes

super scientific 10000 iq question incoming for the Lando’s Stash F2!!!

for this one I will take a page out of Doug’s book :wink:

…must be US or Canada and have some account history to win!

Question Incoming!..

8 Likes

First to call it :wink:

4 Likes

Dibs for me thanks!

5 Likes

Dibs DIBS DIBS

1 Like

Grow4th!!!dibs