Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

Having a fun little free seeds contest as a part of my current grow. Check it out if you want some free beans. Just follow my grow and guess the yields :+1:t2:

8 Likes

1049 for me lol

3 Likes

Iā€™m over here sending seeds on flips taped to scrap cardboard :joy:

12 Likes

Nail them to a piece of wood if you have to. :hammer:

2 Likes

Hahaha :rofl: Iā€™m sending them taped to cut up pizza coupons.

7 Likes

Hah, thatā€™s awesome. I wish mine from you came that way!

1 Like

free auto seeds

Alright, plant pics are up, and all Iā€™ll say is that youā€™re missing the whole picture and youā€™re not seeing their backsides. Go guess the yields for a shot at free auto seed packs.

Good luck, have fun, and may the most high among you win!

5 Likes

@repins12 lookin good. Canā€™t wait to see the updated logo in my mail box as well :wink: loves me them Autos :two_hearts:

2 Likes

They are on their way. I had a package that I sent on the 11th, just show up yesterday, in your neck of the woods. Seems like snail mail, is getting snailier/slower. Ainā€™t that the way it is, they raise the cost of postage and lower the standards of service, typical :wink: :slightly_smiling_face: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
I hope they do well for you. Have a great day, my friend :v:t4:
Gary

4 Likes

Amazing ā€¦ & Thank you.

2 Likes

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Chat room (letā€™s chat!) :speech_balloon: (Part 3)

I use my empty zig zag packs haha

1 Like

I shipped some to Doug in a x box game , zombies I believe. Sent a trade years ago in a dvd kung fu movie, may have been Bruce Lee.

4 Likes

Yes indeed, dvd cases are my go to when shipping tracked to folks. Not had one stopped yet. Last 2 were to Sebring and consisted of thousands of seeds.

7 Likes

Hey @TopShelfTrees1 was it you looking for decals?
20220203_105616|548x500, 50%
These are mineā€¦

I have these I could send you if you wanted

10 Likes

Awesome! I would be more than happy to take you up on that. Great minds huh? My old fridge did not have a square inch uncovered, trying to accomplish the same, but it took 6 years last time . Hopefully much faster now lol. Thank you :pray:t2:

3 Likes

I just noticed you have a mad farmer sticker in there too! Sweeeet! That was one I thought Iā€™d never be able to replace . That one and my Bodhi stickers hurt the most to lose as I may never be able to replace them again sadly

Do you mean this one?

I do have an extraā€¦

5 Likes

OmG you kidding? Wow

2 Likes

No. Send me your info. Iā€™ll get those to you.

6 Likes