Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

Eutierria (meaning Good Earth) [UBC Chemo x Mac Stomper] [10 pack]

Mother: UBC Chemo (Pheno of Remo Chemo) [UBC Chemo x Pre98-Bubba Kush]

Father: Mac Stomper [MAC x GrapeStompe Og]

Family: 70/30 Indica

Sex: Regular

Height: Medium

Flowering Time: 56-67 Days

Aroma: Spicey-Kush, Gas, Citrus.

Euterria means “Good Earth”. A Strong highly medicinally effective strain that is still very functional. Most phenos have some type of subtle spicy kush, but the Citrus-Gas is what shines through most in this strain. Perfect for deskwork, or to unwind at night before sleep! It does not make you sleepy – but you can easily get to sleep if needed after some Euterria!

*Limited One Time Release.

11 Likes

Looks beautiful

2 Likes

Looks nice a solid cross

2 Likes

I need 3 minutes to get a client checked out!!! :bear::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Loves me some UBC Chemo… but will be on the sidelines cheering everyone else on for these ones!

2 Likes

@AZsensi i sealed those bubbas today ,i will mail .

2 Likes

Ok, for a pack of Euterria be the first to correctly tell me who is the only country artist to have a Top 20 hit on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart for six straight decades?

2 Likes

Dolly Parton

5 Likes

dolly parton

2 Likes

Garth brooks.

1 Like

Johnny Cash

@DonGnosis picks up some Euterria

5 Likes

I’m currently doing a seed run with a few different strains, so in about 8-10 weeks I’ll have some seeds to return the favors in here. If only there was a way to speed up the flowering process… Hahah

6 Likes

LOL, if only right :slight_smile: I hear you there.

Ok up next something special, some Sugar Ray

4 Likes

Sugar Ray, paying Homage to the Great Boxer Sugar Ray Leondard. Sugar Coated triched out buds, with a Sweet Doughey terp profile, meet a bright uplifting Gassy Citrus for a complex hard hitting yet functional high. Strong Indica dominant medicine. We have seen the odd pheno finish at 6 weeks! (However most go 7-9 weeks.)

*Limited One Time Release. (Only 51 Packs in existence)

^Pictured are 5 different phones of Sugar Ray… ALL grown start to finish in SOLO CUPS!

11 Likes

tom, no phones been nice ,hope everyones good .In a cople dayz before i go on vacay im going 2 giveaway most of the seeds i won or was gifted on here.

3 Likes

Every morning there’s a halo hanging from the corner of my girlfriend’s four post bed?

4 Likes

our bed has cuffs in ea corner.

4 Likes

Ok, for a pack of Sugar Ray be the fist to tell me how many fights did Sugar Ray have, win, win by ko and lose? That’s 4 pieces of info needed to get these limited editions :slight_smile:

3 Likes

finishing his pro boxing career with a 36-3-1 record and 25 knockouts .

2 Likes