Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

@api312 thanks alot man! Gonna be a busy spring with my autos and my Skunk the Neibourhood grow! I’ve git high hopes for these! Thanks again

9 Likes

Cool man, glad they made it. Hope the grow well for you.

3 Likes

Thank you so much. I’m already suffering through poor germination with the others so I need all the beans I can get.

@Jinglepot you are the man. My cheese x ufs arrived today. The best part, I forgot all about them. Super stoked for the funk. Thanks again

3 Likes

@DougDawson do you receive my Message?

Hope they grow out nice for ya! Looking forward to following along

3 Likes

Dear awesome being from Wisconsin who sent me these, I thanks you kindly!!!

10 Likes

Could be @BasementBeans

3 Likes

Glad they made it man!

1 Like

@DougDawson beans have arrived. Thank you for doing what you do.

9 Likes

@bassman5420, @Pluckyevil, @Corey, @DannyTerpintine thank you all so much for an amazing mail day!

12 Likes

Looking for Euterria. If anyone is willing to part with some please send me a DM. Thanks in advance!

6 Likes

I got you @Jinglepot , I am heading out for a bit but fire me a PM to remind me.

7 Likes

think I sent those :slight_smile: :pray: glad they arrived safely! :100:

Sorry. I get confused. I believe you sir are indeed correct. And thank you for being awesome

1 Like

@FiveGar BOG Sour Blutooth f2s received! Thank you so much for the opportunity to run some BOG stuffs, and thanks for the OG sticker also!

12 Likes

Be careful with that first taste, strong stuff! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Me too please

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks much @DougDawson !! I’ll throw ya a DM and whenever is clever, no rush!

2 Likes

Pm me brother if still needed ! seems to be on my list ! :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes