Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

There are multiple correct answers to that question I think…

1 Like

Wow, great Jimmy Carter is still doing well.

At 97 years old and with a 41-year-long retirement, Carter is both the oldest living and longest lived president, as well as the one with the longest post-presidency, and his 75-year-long marriage makes him the longest married president. He is also the fifth-oldest living person to have served as a state leader.

4 Likes

3 Likes

The Red-shafted flicker and Yellow-shafted flicker are both considered Norther Flickers. The Red Bellied Woodpecker is a different species :slight_smile: Or something like that. There is a cool video here to help identify the difference.

5 Likes

Lol brother, I was referring to the question about the US presidents…
Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Barack Obama, and Donald Trump.
Any 3 would have been the correct answer…

1 Like

Cool, that video is still fun watch :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Would you mind if I PM you too? You have a few on your list I was looking for, and one that looks delicious !
:v:

2 Likes

@Jinglepot the Big Yield X Mi5 arrived today , Thank you sir !

4 Likes

That is a great video. Thanks for sharing @DougDawson

5 Likes

Eisenhower was President when I was born! :yawning_face:

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Got some new sprouts poppin, I hope I’m getting a male just so I can come on here and sling some seeds.

2 Likes

Those frickers wouldn’t last long at my house they’d be shot the fist time they woke me up .

How do you think they feel, we keep stealing their entire houses.

1 Like

I feel ya haha

1 Like

I’m already thinking about questions. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Let a man DREAM.

3 Likes

I hear them in my trees but not on my house. I know people have that problem, but that’s probably because there’s more houses than trees in many areas. :wink:

We have a pileated woodpecker that lives in the woods, but I haven’t been able to get a worthwhile photo of him.

Here’s what they look like. Not my photo.

Okay. One more pack of trizzlebotz auto regs.

Let’s keep on a roll with birds. :wink:

What’s this guy at at my watering bowl?

3 Likes

So I came home today and noticed my mailbox was destroyed. The door was in one spot the flag was in another in the whole box was up in my yard totally smashed up. I immediately thought it was some kids screwing around. But as I went to investigate the only thing I could find was a brown letter with a troll on the back it was wedged in the back of the mailbox sticking out the back. I opened up the envelope and sure enough this is what I found.

Thanks @DougDawson for putting the hammer down on my mailbox. :grin:

17 Likes

@Rhino_buddy schooling us on the birds and the bees

Is it a titmouse?

1 Like

LOL, sorry to laugh but it appears your mailbox has been Swakhammered mutley2 Happy growing bud.

6 Likes

Is that a eastern bluebird?

2 Likes