Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

Just received some mail from @DougDawson and @Budderton . Thanks much guys! Somehow there was a mix up and I received 2 packs of swakhammer from @DougDawson. If anyone stateside would like to hit me with a “dibs” I’d be happy to send them your way! ( please stateside members only , this is my first time sending seeds and would like a little confidence before I send them out of the country).

9 Likes

Dibs please

3 Likes

Glad they made it safely! Hope you enjoy that one. I have! :green_heart::v:

2 Likes

Sorry, just read the whole message and I’m not stateside (Canada). I’ll pass on them. Thanks anyways :+1::fire::star_struck:

2 Likes

Dibs :v:t4:

1 Like

Send them to Bobbi!

3 Likes

Awe thanks @Loggershands !

3 Likes

Bobbi you were second in line, you stateside? Pm me info if you still want them if not I’ll go down the list

4 Likes

I am stateside!
Thank you! :green_heart::v:

5 Likes

Good karma!

5 Likes

LOL, not a mix up, you just took the same strain on 2 occasions. It happens bud. Glad to see they made it safely to you. I have 1 rule, don’t take the same strain twice. When you ended up getting the same one twice, which happens every now and than, you offered them up to another member. That is the OG way and I appreciate you doing it. Not realizing you dibs on the same strain twice happens and is understandable, not taking advantage of that and passing them out is awesome. Way to be OG my friend :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Hey, if there’s plenty in the pack, I’ll split them with you. @repins12

5 Likes

If you have any extra I’ll take a pack dibs✌️
That’s if I’m not to new lol if so all :+1: good

2 Likes

When buying seeds from Gypsy Nirvana in the old days, this is what the stated purpose of freebie seeds was. Take what you asked for, and pass on the gift. I celebrate your integrity and your gift @Ny_pifftrain !

9 Likes

Much appreciated brother. I don’t want to put you out. Do you grow autos?? :v:t4:

4 Likes

9 Likes

Not putting me out at all! If there’s more than 5 half are yours, if you want them.
Yes I do some autos. :green_heart::v:

2 Likes

Feeling the OG love. Any bean poppers around interested in SOULSHINE.

Solshine. Which is Humboldt Seed Co Solstice Auto pollinated by DJ Shorts Old Time Moonshine which was brought to us by Blue Star Seed CO.

If so I’ll drop a trivia in a few.

15 Likes

Well you gotta know there’s folks around; between sour d and BOG EVERYONE’S online!

4 Likes

For the Soulshine. :us: & :canada: only. First to answer.
Where was the longest green been of record grown .

3 Likes