Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

Well I put a lot of thought into most of them names cuz. but then there were some that just had their own names already engraved on em lol kinda named themselves ya know?

ooops lol i didn’t see who you replied to, it was @bassman not me lol

But I guess in a way it was to me lol

3 Likes

Please! @DougDawson Yes! Thank you for the opportunity! It will be well applied!

2 Likes

Tell you what, you started here too late to get in on my seed run sign up so send me your info and I will send you some PPP seeds and pollen @ciganomarola

8 Likes

Thank you for your contributions @JohnnyPotseed
Making the world a better place!

5 Likes

This is what happened to the PPP gifted to me by @DougDawson and Black Candyland from @Purple-N-Hairy

Plants Pollenated : PK = Pink Cookies, G = Gelato 33, KK = Kosher Kush, UK = UK Cheese

I need to start running F2’s with them soon.

9 Likes

@DougDawson done and thank you so much!

1 Like

@JohnnyPotseed
should i hit you up in a few months if i have some extra pollen?

1 Like

I think the PPP is the unofficial OG strain of the year! Seems like it got into everything!

3 Likes

OG strain of the year would be a cool badge for breeders

5 Likes

lol you have to ask cuz? Just offer and see how fast I say SURE!

1 Like

I Made Violetta from @DougDawson PPP Pollen & Another strain …

Purple Paranoia X Paonia Purple Paralyzer = Violetta & I gave them all away :wink: only got 1 pack left for myself lol

7 Likes

So that would be the PPPPP strain? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Aka p^5

1 Like

Hence the name Violetta which basically means Purple lol otherwise wayyy too many Ppppp

1 Like

That’s so many Ps

2 Likes

Just call it Stamer :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s only because of the awesome @DougDawson doing his ‘thang’ and being himself!

3 Likes

Yes! I was lucky enough to get some of those Violetta! Planning on some of those in my outside grow this year! Thank you again @CADMAN for those!

2 Likes

Damn right about that Johnny. That’s our Douglas! Seeding and pollinating the whole damned world

2 Likes

P to the fifth power?

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see them flourish under your care ,)

2 Likes