Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

Just google, thought it was funny someone did it. I have not attended.

3 Likes

Hmmm. I didnā€™t see it on my quick search lol.
Probably a spoof. Awesome tho. Iā€™ll send you a pack when I get more stamps. Shoot me your address too @BeanBush

4 Likes

Thereā€™s a Facebook page for it, but nothing on the pageā€¦ pretty sure someone just made the page about the episode. It looks like the school was in Paramus in Coneheads though, so itā€™s at least accurate. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yeah. Facebook
Wonā€™t turn down beans, but have many.

1 Like

Yep. Donald R DeCicco is Beldarā€™s name. Go to the page and look at the profile picsā€¦

1 Like

That said, @BeanBush should absolutely still get the seeds just for finding his Facebook page on Google in the first place. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I got him covered! :wink:

Just need stamps.

2 Likes

ā€œItā€™s only natural to have feelings for your driving instructorā€

4 Likes

6 Likes

I definitely need that card it will be my first.

2 Likes

@DougDawson is handling the Sour Bubble cards, how/when ect. Only 70 ish available so itā€™s gonna be a :fire: Itemā€¦

7 Likes

How many in the collection now I know thereā€™s been 4/5 Iā€™ve missed out getting?

1 Like

2 have been printed so far.
Kosher Daddy & Sour Bubble cards, Out of Many more in the works.

3 Likes

are they worth more than those charizard pokemen?

3 Likes

There gonna be 20 years from now.
Cadman you should print a # 00 if there numbered sets .

3 Likes

I would think the value of these cards are pretty high, considering they are the worldā€™s First Cannabis Collectors Trading Cards & that the cards comes with the seeds of that strain as well, these of course are for any Hardcore Collectors
( Iā€™ve got mine on a display shelf ) :wink:

In the end, all these cards will be a boxed set & part of a Cannabis Card Game, kinda like D&D style.

So you bet your A$$ you should do what you can to obtain ALL of them, cause hot dammm these are Fun to collect & the bragging rights :wink:

9 Likes

Iā€™m checking into this actually ,) I also wanted to get the numbers inside a hollagraph emblem hehehe

3 Likes

This sounds cool, I actually have sone cool OG PokƩmon cards still. My mom ran a PokƩmon leagu at a toy store and so we got all kinds of exclusive cards like Mew and what not. It was cool as hell as a kid!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a tough concept to grasp for most. How many were in the first run? The kosher kush.

2 Likes

25 for Kosher Daddy
75 for Sour Bubble :yum:

3, 4, 5 & 6 looking for around 100 ish.

So people who slept on them will hate themselves later on lol

They will have to wait for the ā€œBox Setā€ to get completed.

5 Likes