Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

@DougDawson said it structure and smell

1 Like

Rubs and smells

1 Like

Thatā€™s a good one too

2 Likes

Terps and structure

1 Like

Canā€™t argue with that answer - winner! DM me yr info :smiley:

All good answers everyone

Iā€™ve also heard he looks for resinous males that donā€™t throw pistils as being strong fathers to breed with. Heā€™s also been known to dabble with using psychedelics for inspiration for his matchesā€¦

8 Likes

Solid trivia question though! Congrats @DougDawson on the W

3 Likes

I have to say, Iā€™m mostly excited to get to send a pack of beans to most likely the most generous man on OG :sweat_smile: !

7 Likes

Wow, thanks man. Never grown any Bodhi stuff before and this one sounds killer.

Bodhi Seeds Snow Leopard is a deadly 4 way cross of Chem d, a landrace Uzbekistani hashplant, Afgooey, and Alockhead. Rich tropical perfume sweet abundant colas dripping in resin, with mango, citrus, and floral overtones, with deep woody undertones of sandalwood, oak moss, and palo santo on a bed of sublime decomposing chem funk. Heavy duty creeper effects that take down the animal in you, leaving you in a snow cloud of devastating tranquility
snow-leopard_ibelcrr71xb3ibzb

14 Likes

@DougDawson Possible future seeds project: Bog Sour Bubble X Snow Leopard. Iā€™ll gladly be the first one to test your creation.

7 Likes

Nice mix indeed

3 Likes

Nice, Snow Bubble or Sour Leopard, lol

3 Likes

Sounds like a great strain good going Doug . Might be something to consider sour snow !

2 Likes

@Corey the seeds arrived safe and sound.
@API312 yours as well.
Thank you gentlemen very much appreciated!!!

2 Likes

Good grief lol. I think the best breeders are those with the best handle of flowery language.

3 Likes

Glad to hear they made it!

1 Like

Well not sure how this happened so fast but the troll train is heading for the mailbox again, lol.

Troll Train

27 Likes

Supertroll Strikes Again!

3 Likes

I hope everyone recognizes just how much work even that many envelopes is lol. Youā€™re one of a kind Doug :+1:

9 Likes

Iā€™ve heard that he uses a toad glue so that licking gets better as he goes.!

3 Likes

Big mail week over here everything came in all at once from the new years crazy seed giveaways. Thanks you so much

@G-paS. For the cherry festival , @api312 for the 1990 sensi super skunk , @bassman5420 for the two sisters feminized singles and @syzygy for giving me a chance to test and document your seeds you made. ( goji og f2 and ssdd x goji og - you asked me to pick one and you included both what a nice surprise ) Looking forward to growing these out.

14 Likes