Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

Awesome bud! Hope you find some cool shit in there, tag me if ya pop any :+1:

1 Like

I will. Looking forward to trying them after this test grow for Nugfarm.
Thanks again.

2 Likes

Glad you got them! P.s. I swear I can spell School! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: when you’re hand is cramping from writing so much…and you’ve been smoken…mistakes can happen :rofl: she-cant-even-spell-meme-creator-funny-she-cant-52413140 [978cb2729f2f583a7fc85665f05486b4|498x500]978cb2729f2f583a7fc85665f05486b4

11 Likes

@SkunkHunt101 gave me a glimpse into his library, nay, his soul! Thank you very much! :pray: The shoreline cross beans are coconuts!

19 Likes

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:
Amazing strains…

4 Likes

Damn son! That post kicked my heart rate up a bit, not gonna lie!
I’m definitely gonna follow along when I see any of these pop.

5 Likes

I wonder who’s lurking around FSFC thread in the hopes of getting in on one?

For 5x White Aloha x Headband/ Mikado seeds from HazeMan be the first to select the correct answer:

Who identified the first phytocannabinoid?

• Douglas Adams
  • Robert Mechoulam
  • Roger Adams
  • Rafael Mechoulam
  • Robert S. Cahn

0 voters

5 Likes

I knew there was somebody out there and who better to take these then our dearest @darkillusion!

6 Likes

Boom! Nice pickup @darkillusion

5 Likes

And with the crosses he’s been putting together maybe we’ll be seeing something from these, too…

5 Likes

Well this takes the sting out of the concert I was planning on going to getting rescheduled to next year. :sob: :sob: :sob:

5 Likes

What do we say… round 2?

For 5x Goldfish seeds from HazeMan be the first to select the correct answer:

What online seedbank did @ciganomarola buy his first pack of seeds from:

• The Attitude
  • Mr Nice
  • Herbies
  • Nirvana
  • The Growshop Alien

0 voters

2 Likes

Had to read back to your introduce yourself post!

3 Likes

Good call on switching it up @HeadyBearAdventures and congratulations on grabbing these, OG!

Great call on that one!

4 Likes

Thank you kindly good sir. You had mentioned those Goldfish the other day and I was super interested then. Much appreciated

3 Likes

It’s really my pleasure! I am sure they are going to the right hands and I am glad that you stuck around for round two.

4 Likes

Anyone still hanging around to get in on a little late night action?

For 5x Fast Purple seeds from COPA be the first to name the Canadian artist & sex symbol who plays Taimak’s love interest as he searches for the “Glow” in Berry Gordy’s Kung fu-comedy The Last Dragon (1985).

3 Likes

its been a few minutes so Ill take a crack. Ernie Reyes, Jr?

3 Likes

Deleted content lol

2 Likes

Vanity!!!

3 Likes