Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

How about tomorrow lol

2 Likes

Thanks @BigMike55 !!! Appreciate your willingness to share @Astrodude !!!

4 Likes

One never knows.

1 Like

Thanks @BigMike55 Iā€™ll pm you my particulars.

2 Likes

Yeah I took it back fastā€¦lol

3 Likes

Lolā€¦ just jokingā€¦ very cool of you brother!!! That sounds like a good 1

1 Like

Thatā€™s one I keep missing :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@MoBilly has a nice example of this going over on his thread. This was my own creation. Nice thing I have found out, the pistil on this cross will be a bright maroon color if you run her outside. Inside the pistils are white. Donā€™t know why. The outside buds look frickin deliscious. Mobilly is running his indoors and it is frosty as fnck! Go look.

9 Likes

Temperatures? Inside is a bit warmer, vs outside its getting cooler in the fall? I know temps can affect leaf color as well. Or light spectrum / some spectrum lacking inside? Interesting to noteā€¦

Have you taken a mom, and grown clones indoors and out? Be curious if they still do that from the same motherā€¦

Amazing how in-tune you become with the nuances of these plantsā€¦

3 Likes

Black n blue cookies sounds super nice!

4 Likes

Right on will do

1 Like

If the grow logs are any indication, that strain is a real keeper!

2 Likes

I zoned out for a minute there and just saw this now, thank you!

3 Likes

this will be a little longish winded. go to CHAT thread.

3 Likes

Loki will be pleased.

3 Likes

I DID want to explain, but not sense in stirring the pot.

1 Like

For sureā€¦ itā€™ll be a bitā€¦ but I will definitely give you a shout when I start them

2 Likes

No problem bud I know how it is. I have a massive list of shit I have to pop before I get to other things heh. You do what you gotta do :+1:

5 Likes

Been here long enough I feel like I should send out some seeds. I got a freebie pack of 10 regular mac crasher seeds if anyone is in need of any seeds. Preferably in Canada or the US but I will ship anywhere. (I did take 3 seeds out :joy:)

11 Likes

Damn I want to say yes but I want to give others a chance

3 Likes