Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

in like jail but you know I’d be smashing it if not. Have a good rest of your saturdays!

4 Likes

@bassman5420 @Pluckyevil
I got beans in my mailbox today! Thank you again for this :fire::fire::fire:

14 Likes

Woo hoo another successful landing!

1 Like

Awesome bud! You know the deal, tag me if ya pop any and happy growing!

3 Likes

These mix packs are loaded with Dominion Seed x The Nature Farm strains as well as some Hazeman and Shoreline Genetics crosses. I am not sure what crosses you will get as this was my mix jar but all the mothers and fathers were original breeder seed packs from seedshere thenaturefarm store GLG ,DCseed and Hazeman himself.
Should be some tremendous bud from these plants.

14 Likes

Man that’s some great information. Thank you for that! Thanks for making these seeds @SkunkHunt101. They definitely sound like :fire:

8 Likes

Well hell lol Only 300+ posts to catch up! But I gotta say it really warms my heart to see the wild displays of OGenerosity by so many good folks, like @bassman5420 & @Pluckyevil , @DougDawson , @api312, @ciganomarola, @corey …long list! lol Big congrats to all the lucky winners of that :fire: too!!

22 Likes

Thanks bud, I/we are honored by your shout out. Just happy to be here and able to help with the good mission of Overgrowing the world. Something like OG has been missing from my life for the last 12 years (even though I have only been back in control of my own grow for the last year). So it is my pleasure to be here with you all.
honored

11 Likes

418 since I’ve last checked in!!!

GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!! :smiley:

(*i’m trying to be good I swear… which is why I’m in the Chat thread more than here :hugs: )

9 Likes

These are some of the beautiful crosses made by @SkunkHunt101, the crippy crosses will be easy to separate. HUGE

7 Likes

How’s a guy get some of these sounds like some gems to be found in your mixed bag of seed.

8 Likes

What he said love the mix mystery pack myself. It’s like Christmas or your :birthday: birthday when the flowers start stacking. :laughing:

4 Likes

I’m glad you decided the place was worth sticking around. Fellow bass fishers are lacking here.
Remember my first post to you. lol

4 Likes

Pretty much the same here cuz lol

3 Likes

Anytime you or anyone else here want some free seeds let
Me know hit my inbox il get you fixed up. I also like trades. Whatever is your best work now or in the future.

10 Likes

@SkunkHunt101 hey cuz, can I DM you? I’m looking to do some trading and expand my Skunk strains

4 Likes

Would be an honor for sure il
Get you some of the best stuff I got

9 Likes

Hellooo hello hello

Anybody home?

6 Likes

Home indeed, cooking eggs and browsing OG heh.

4 Likes

Yum, I’m braising some veal for supper :plate_with_cutlery:

Alright, for a pack of chocolate rain f3s, be the first to tell which color is a giraffes tongue :tongue:

4 Likes