Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

He quick wit it lol
Done it before

1 Like

Recipe for disaster. See youtube for proof of my claim

2 Likes

Truth right here

1 Like

Yess. Congrats, you know what to do :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot!! @Mithridate, would you be kind enough and give it to my friend @Slick1 please!!!???

4 Likes

Yeah f that 1938 bottle, boy

1 Like

Fail. Can’t stop laughing. Heheeehee

Contrary to popular belief, it is the blunt side of the saber that is used to pull the stunt. The pressure with which the saber is swung breaks off the bottle neck.

2 Likes

That’s not a problem, @Slick1 if you accept, pm me

3 Likes

lol F’that! i ain’t into ruining a bottle of Champagne…I’ll just use the trusty old corkscrew thank you lol

2 Likes

Thanks a lot!! Hey @Slick1! It’s yours bud!! You deserve it!!

4 Likes

Damn lol I didn’t look to see what thread it is! Going to chat folks

2 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed you chat here! “Off with their heads!!” :flushed: :rofl:

1 Like

They’re practically retired these days! I just can’t bring myself to stop following this thread just in case…

You sure? You know chocolate strains are my weakness :laughing:

I guess you’re sure :grinning: I appreciate it and it’s fitting coming from my main competition as fastest dibbing fingers :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Thanks again @Abbbian , thank you for the offer of sharing @lophophora.ca , and thanks for the pack @Mithridate !

I’m glad I wandered by when I did :rofl:

5 Likes

I’m crushed. No props to the person even bringing up that you were the Giraffe Guy.
Tsk, Tsk, Tsk… whats the world coming to? LOL

3 Likes

Don’t let @Slick1 hear you talking up giraffes…too late

3 Likes

You’re right. Everyone if I could just take the time to thank someone who was integral to this moment, someone who I owe so much to in my life, a person who’s supported me both publicly and behind the scenes, a true friend and dare I say more - my GF. Also thanks for mentioning me when you saw a giraffe Mike :rofl:

Hey I could want to do a lot worse things than a little punch in the grill!

3 Likes

(Ahem, Ahem) a little throat clear.
I accept this honor with open heart. I never thought I could care so much for the lowlife’s of the world. And he dresses so well. Look at him. Maybe next time they will have clothes that fit him. Oh, I could go on and on. Like the difference in his toxic bad breath and the atrocious body odor that only a mother could love. You get my drift.

So, Thank You, Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Sorry Loki
Wrong thread.

2 Likes

OK :ok_hand:

How about a pack of bogs sour strawberry f3 from my current run I started to harvest earlier this week ?

Edit: maybe later ? :thinking: :laughing:

12 Likes