Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

Hell ya bud! Glad you got in on them wins. Hope you enjoy them. Tag me if you pop any and happy growing! :+1: :evergreen_tree: :green_heart: :evergreen_tree: :+1:

4 Likes

Found these in the mailbox today, Thank you @bassman5420 and @Pluckyevil you both rock!

7 Likes

Awesome bud! Good to see them arrive to ya. Hope you enjoy, tag me if you pop any, happy growing! :+1: :evergreen_tree: :green_heart: :evergreen_tree: :+1:

4 Likes

@ciganomarola I got those Goldfish beans!

Everybody check out this sick ass card I received with the package:

If you can’t read the note, it says:
Dear Grower,
“You have been chosen to help make a difference and drive positive impacts through the stewardship of these seeds.”

Thank you brother!

22 Likes

Very cool card @ciganomarola, setting a new high class precedent! :sunglasses::+1: congrats on the beans @HeadyBearAdventures!

4 Likes

Dang. I missed a @DannyTerpintine giveaway. You winners will like running his stuff. I have a Euteriia by Danny that is curing right now. Tried an earlier bud and WOO hooo. Nice!

7 Likes

Happy to hear they made it to you and know you will be good to each other. Thank you for keeping us posted and for being OG.

I followed the guidance & examples offered here on the boards and feel honored to partake in this wonderful community culture.

I would say @corey, @darkillusion & @DougDawson and you OGs also deserve a big thank you for welcoming me and showing me the ropes & how OGs do it.

17 Likes

The Eutierria is a very nice strain! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Damn @ciganomarola high production values! Very OG of you

2 Likes

Alrighty… let’s see who’s around? Get this 6 likes in the next 15 minutes and I’ll drop a question to win a pack :slight_smile:

Who wants some (Colombian Gold x Mac) X Herijuana

Colombian Gold x Mac bred by cult classics using Capulators Mac Male. Herijuana from woodhorse. The mother, Colombian Mac is a beautiful sativa with all the nuances of a great sativa, without the weird racey/anxiety most sativa’s are known have.

Pictured is the mother;

17 Likes

color me interested…

4 Likes

You had me at Colombian

1 Like

Dam things are heading to a new level . I’m liking it collector cards , clothing now cool og stationary. And free seeds to boot .

3 Likes

Addicted to beans.

4 Likes

alrighty, question incoming :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I got some of these earlier so I’m just here for the show lol

4 Likes

Name the breed of these two dogs. (BOTH Dogs)

Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 7.47.48 PM Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 7.47.28 PM

2 Likes

Don’t think I’ve got that strain .

Great Dane ok

3 Likes

Great Dane.