Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

What kind of pollen?.. just curious.

I’d have it from cherry breath cookies, nightmare cookies and Boudica og as these are the regs I’m starting so depends on what males I get @GrowerGoneWild

1 Like

Ps that jawa kush looks incredible. I believe it was released before the pie. I don’t follow OGSEEDS that much, just what I see on the growtube roundtable. If you guys havnt checked that show out on youtube and you grow, it’s a must. It’s hash church but for growers and they kind of gear it towards novice growers but a lot of OG guys on there now w tons of information. Vader from ocean grown seeds is on there and ninja sometimes so I figured I’d mention it. If anyone has jawa kush dm me also! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey MiG, I haven’t tested either. The Zipolite went to pookie so all in his hands now. The Acapulco Gold is going outdoors this summer. Coop buddy requested some old school for a monster tree grow, so I donated those to the cause. He’s also gonna F2 so we both have plenty future Acapulco Gold seed stock.

Just got the beans today pookie, thanks and enjoy yours!

-beans

2 Likes

I was just wondering if anyone received their Thai seeds that live in the states? Just curious as tomorrow will be 2 weeks since they were sent…

1 Like

Nothing yet @pookie123. So far yours are the only ones I’ve got.

I’m not looking for a trade and these seeds are old and may not even be viable. However if anyone wants them here’s what I have.

SAGE x C99
Amnesia Haze x C99
Sensi Skunk x C99

All the seeds were made by me between 1999 - 2002. I can send at least 15 seeds from each cross and remember they could be dead.

7 Likes

@MiOrganic No go on the Jawa Pie pollen, They didn’t want to risk it so the male got the chop…

2 Likes

I’d be interested in your Amnesia Haze x C99 sounds like it would be a good uplifting sativa based cross if they will pop. either way there is nothing to lose. 15+ year old seeds… I heard stories of people popping seeds that were over 30 years old, So you never know… Maybe with a little help such as scoring the seeds or a little gibberellic acid.

1 Like

This or next week I’ll send ya my Seeds. Remember ya have Spanish CC people waiting if ya want their Seeds ya asked for (like Cachofa n her Senegalese Sativa, If I remember right…N please, read norms! Ya have n English Speekers CC threads to. Everybody sais CC or Cannabisonline are the most free n easy sites…n now OG!

Friend, have ya got enought space for all this seeds? Think that my México/African or Cachofa Senegale will turn in more than 2metres high trees in only 3months…Remember my Dogs House in September!
Your friend MiG, @pookie123

1 Like

Yes, I have an outdoor piece of land I can use, I plan on starting some seedlings in the next few weeks as it is that time of year now! I will start my seedlings indoors within 2 weeks then put them outside after a few weeks. I would have liked to have already started my seedlings but I only have a small indoor space and I’m waiting for the plants in there to finish flowering in the next 2-3 weeks.

2 Likes

Only hopes ya dont need intro in your Outdoor like me, with a machete. N think n helicopters… In my Dogs House one time a helicóptero was 5 minutes 10 metres high over my plants… I can see the police piloto doing me the OK/Very Fine sing with one hand… Maybe n your State police dont think yours is an autoconsume grow, @pookie123? I dont know your laws? How much ganja kilos can ya grow/produce legal? Think this year the four Dogs House plants gived more than 4 kg dried…

1 Like

Don’t scare me! I will need a machete also I think. The police pilots here would not give me a thumbs up, they would send a swat team with automatic weapons as if I was a terrorist!

2 Likes

Man, more reasons to be preocupated! Rember how 4 of these plants can looks from aire in only 3 months…

Yeah, I plan on spreading them out so they are not all together in one place so hopefully it looks more natural from the air if a helicopter passes over. Don’t Jinx me already…

Excuse me, @pookie123! But at least first year dont germine my Psilocybo Malawi Bangui till 15 June-begining July if ya dont wanna NASA could see it from the Space… Think Im 38° North n 900 metres high altitude over sea n I havent your Subtropical weather: my weather is colder than Mediterranean even… In your latitude sativas grows better n faster…

1 Like

HA,HA! I understand, Don’t want them to turn into trees, But maybe that could work if they were the size of trees they might be mistaken for trees! ha,ha

2 Likes

Hey, I am wanting to regain my little old breeding program again, Back in the OGOG day I was active in exchanging pollen and seed to parent new strains, but since have lost all my genetics, you know legalities stoner landlord wanting rent Oldschool , hot energy hungry lights … now I am in a new state holding a med license. with facilities I own… but I at square one … If anybody can help I would love to share seed and pollen to parent a nice stable cross, leaning more towards indica dominance to keep the space low and good for indoor although I can grow outside I worry about theft and critters, My area is desert so any outdoor varieties need to perform well in Low RH … but inside I can regulate pretty well.

1 Like

I am always looking for landrace seeds. I have a few OG seeds to trade (lemon OG they are called). I may have some RSC Lebanese red F1 seeds to trade next year (I am growing them now, will be breeding this summer).

I also have a large collection of land race seeds from the 1970s (yes, the nineteen seventies) and early 1980s that I have kept frozen, dry and viable, but I do not sell those. Nor do I trade them as a rule either, except with a few close and trusted friends around the world. I have also traded my land race pollen locally. Pollen is a bit tricky and typically does not last for more than a few days. Frozen it last for at most about a year, and typically has issues with moisture in my experience, especially indicas. I have about 40 glass vials of frozen pollen from 2 years ago that are likely all dead by now.

1 Like

Yeah, I hear ya, I clean the fridge of old pollen all the time. I want to keep it but, it just doesn’t last for me either.

1 Like