Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

That sounds awesome. I’d love to have some A11 if you have enough.

Thanks for sharing man. :vulcan_salute:
:guitar:

2 Likes

@tomGT never meet a seed that I did not need :slight_smile: thank you

4 Likes

I ran them indoor, they were quick so I think they could fit any outdoor garden. The only issue is that they were quite floppy in my cabinet, it may be something to account for if you plan to get them big.

5 Likes

I think I have enough for all of you. I am based in EU, so if you don’t mind having them shipped from Portugal (not sure yet, but I think bit will be something like a stealth letter) just send me an address and I will get back to you before shipping!
It may take me a couple of weeks to organize everything.

6 Likes

Sounds good. They need support then. :grin::evergreen_tree:

Can do!

1 Like

If it would be easier, I’m sure one of us could help distribute in the states. You could just send one package that way.

By the way, I would love some of those appollo beans, please.

8 Likes

Address sent. Very cool if you to spread these around, a C99 cross sounds great. Thanks very much

2 Likes

If there are any left I’d be interested. And in the EU :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for your generosity and willingness to share with members here

6 Likes

If there’s any left I’d be very interested. Always interested in anything bodhi. I’m located in Canada if that is okay. If their already all spoken for that’s all good, thanks for the offering.

5 Likes

Hey bud, I am getting some of this lovely C99 cross from him, if there are not enough I will split mine with you when I get them.

5 Likes

No problem! I learned everything I know from internet forums so time for me to give a little back!

12 Likes

Thanks man! Your so damn OG already @DougDawson

3 Likes

No worries bud, he said he had lots but if he runs short and can’t send you any let me know and half my pack will be on it’s way to you once it arrives.

5 Likes

Hey @Zubenal, thanks for getting in touch, but I don’t have any more MA beans to unload at the moment.

I’m not sure what is available, but maybe check sebringseeds.com (@Sebring is one of our best members), or with @misterbee (who is also a premium friend to this community).

Good luck!

Vesti

6 Likes

how many do you need? I will count what I have from @Vesti and be happy to share

let me know

all the best and plant seeds

Dequilo

5 Likes

Thanks! I will.

1 Like

How many d I want? Yikes, I dont want to be gready. Im just getting started. Im starting with my 30 year old stash of killer seeds. But its a small stash as I have given some away over the years.
So, a dozen?

2 Likes

let me do a count and I believe I can help you also :slight_smile:

be safe and plant seeds

Dequilo

3 Likes

Hey @tomGT. If you have any left I would love to have some. Thanks for the generosity!