Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Thanks for the info there @ReikoX much appreciated …
I have some of the lowryder crosses and I’ll be running some of them soon… cheers mate.
Gaz

5 Likes

I got your back @reikox if they’re not fem seeds i’ll keep them in mind for future breedings processes.

2 Likes

Hmmm these seeds are still white I’m not sure why so far l’ve got 6 total germinating and one that i crushed.The outer part of the seed is little soft but crushed and made a satisfying “crunch” sound as it broke apart in two sections.The inside of the seed probably is still viable.Im not sure how well they germinate I’m gonna see what % seeds germinate at @jc303

Yeah, i had issues getting them to sprout without cracking them. That got the tails to come out but none of them seemed to be able to shed their shell. That’s why I wanted to let people know that they might be bad :frowning:. At least they were free right? Haha

2 Likes

Done :+1: I’ll send you some, you can do the F-3 :wink: They are at about 55-60 days. Pollinated ones are fat with seeds. Man, did the seeds ever swell-up fast!
I believe I see 2 distinct phenotypes in the F-1 females. I pollinated a couple of both. I see 3 ‘big-leaf’, and 6 ‘little-leaf’, in my 9 females.

10 Likes

lol right can’t beat free… :frowning:

GG#4 x NL#5 :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Im gonna germinate the whole pack and see how well they do.

4 Likes

9 Likes

Hola

Those white greenish seed are
immature trash them.

Never forget to dip your seeds

in peroxide before planting there

is always some nasty around seeds

';+)

Bare

6 Likes

Love the crowd sourcing that’s going on here. I’ve gotten to see way more of these grown out than I could have done on my own. I normally see two genotypes as well, the tall lanky girl (potent, but poor yield) and the short stalky girl. I prefer the latter.

4 Likes

I don’t even know if there’s any seed membrane there inside under the :bird: birdseed.

Hola

I see a few dark one I would

pray hard for those ';+)

Bare

2 Likes

dark colored w/stripes :cop:

2 Likes

Not always true, in my experience.

For example, my recent white widow was a fantastic, vigorous plant - she came from a tiny, pale/white seed. Perhaps a bit slow off the line, but great when she got up to speed.

6 Likes

my eyes saw ‘white’ and ‘trash’ and had to re-read this. :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Howdy

In need of a few seeds to get started. I’m thinking four indoor plants, so only need a few seeds. Can anyone send? Will reciprocate.

ps looking forward to help with much gratitude reikoX

Ezfave

2 Likes

Fixin to try growing some plants. Excited about it! Getting everything in need, pots, soil, tent, lights, and have it all, just about–but I need the most important ingredient, about half a dozen seeds. Hoping someone can front me some, trade something, give (I’ll reciprocate), work something out to get me started. Would appreciate it the most.

Any advice on how to get a few, in case no one comes through–are any of the companies easy to buy from? I keep getting bogged down by the wacky payment methods they use. Any of them super easy to work with?

Thanks in advance for the help, and advice, and solidarity.

ezfave

2 Likes

Hello there @ezfave, i moved your request to a more appropriate place for it. good luck on the hunt!

Why don’t you show the pictures of your newly acquired gear, i am sure that would motivate some of the members to help out a little bit u know.

Sci :robot:

4 Likes

Thanks a million. Pics is a great idea and I will provide those soon. Everything should be up and running in a week or so.
Appreciate the help!

3 Likes

Any of them end up sprouting? :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes