Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Price is really good AND they are close by. Have a good selection as well, Thanks.

@Scissor-Hanz - No extracts. Want to make a no/low THC, CBD oil for the dog, but also me. Haven’t heard of Overgrowcanada, but will try checking it out. Thanks.

5 Likes

Just looked at the site. Have to be a Canadian citizen. Leaves me out.

2 Likes

@dgtxxx
Got any of the “Freedom Dream” from Overgrowcanada to spare for @WMoon518 ?

2 Likes

Nah, I’ll find some.

2 Likes

Any interest in Durban x Industrial Hemp?

3 Likes

I had to see WTF this is… jumped to the conclusion in was RC rolling out a new venture and giving this place the finger. :upside_down:

:evergreen_tree: silly me

2 Likes

I only have a few of mine left.

3 Likes

honestly, if you wanted, it grows wild around here, I can go grab you a few thousand seeds in a month or so

5 Likes

This would have a fairly high level of THC, wouldn’t it? Want to try to find something that has less than 1%, but thanks.

@Scissor-Hanz - Thanks. I did look at Seedsherenow.com and they are pretty reasonable. If there is no Freedom dream around at least that is an option.

5 Likes

I would never do that :wink:

4 Likes

I wish it did here. If I found something “wild” I would be afraid of getting shot as it probably wouldn’t be Hemp and wouldn’t be wild.

If you could find some I would be appreciative.

4 Likes

i do i do!

@WMoon518 send me a PM

5 Likes

Truthfully I don’t think so but let me see what the folks that sent it to me say about it as they grew some out this year.

2 Likes

oh no… around here we call it ditch weed…
typically always seeded to hell by now…

grows in huge patches around ponds and railroad tracks around here

5 Likes

Thanks. didn’t expect so much so fast. THIS is why OG is so great

4 Likes

When I hit up Hempfest Seattle a few weeks ago I grabbed a couple packs of those

I think they’re charging $20 per pack in person and $30 per pack shipped. I’m planning on F2ing a ton of them right after my SSDD F2 run.

4 Likes

I saw that. Cherry wine was one that I found, but they only sold it by the pound. There is a SHITLOAD of seeds in a pound AND cost a fortune.

You are correct about the cost ($29.95 for 10). If all else fails, they are available

What ever I could get, I was hoping to make a load of seeds for anyone who wanted any

5 Likes

Maybe try people who are able to make good prices if it’s going about a lot of beans which they have in stock.
That would be mostly a breeder instead of a grower.
They are to find… be sure.
I guess the regular seed banks don’t run on that kind of deals.

SpeesCees

The problem is, there are not many “breeders” of hemp that sell small quantities. The only real breeders are selling to growers and their idea of a SMALL order is $2000-$3000. Seems like ssedsherenow.com and one other (who has a pack of 10 for about $100 with shipping) are the rare exception.

I have seen ACDC and similar (below 1% THC) at a few of the seed banks, but they are always out of stock, prices are a little high as well. I figured I would be able to find hemp seeds at a reasonable price.

1 Like

Strainly might be worth checking into, filtering for low thc, etc… https://www.strainly.io/allstrains?category=seeds&filter_option_141875=141875&nf_max_44449=7&nf_min_44449=0&price_max=1000&price_min=0&transaction_type=selling&view=grid

1 Like