Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

Remember staying up past 10:30 on a Saturday night? Pepperidge Farms remembers! I wish I did too, but here we are…

Night folks!

2 Likes

Or I am shipping you off to military school with the god damn Finklestein shit kid

1 Like

And @TheNorthAbides comes in with Finkelstein, good job man.

4 Likes

oh yeah the question marks good job @TheNorthAbides

Nice one I was lost lol

1 Like

Too fast for me…

He was on point!

Yaaassss! That finally paid off!! I had confidence all my random movie quote humor
would pay dividends some day… today is it!!!
Thanks @DougDawson!

7 Likes

It always does eventually.
Congrats!

1 Like

Now keep in mind all that these same packs are sold for $130 on Spaceboundgentics.com and are a creation of @DannyTerpintine . Breeder, author and incredibly generous guy. Yes I said author, you can find his grow book on Amazon :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Wowzers! Yup that’s a fair bit

i remember watching up in smoke when i was 3 or 4 years old. good times.

1 Like

Hell yeah, I wasted no time getting a few of those Eutierria in the ground.

5 Likes

BUMMER! i’ve been circling patiently with all the other sharks, and the pooch comes and tells me shes ready for her evening walk. and wouldn’t you know it, i missed all the fun :sob: cant deny the furry family members though

2 Likes

Eutierria you say? Meaning “Good Earth”. That a great cross there. UBC Chemo x Mac Stomper.

5 Likes

Sometimes you walk the dog, sometimes the dog walks you…

6 Likes

That’s the cheapest price I could list a full coloured book for. Amazon takes 98% of the profit. Wrote it more to give back than to profit. I get like a dollar per sale…

5 Likes

Who says it’s over?

6 Likes

I can’t recall if I already told you @DougDawson in a pm, but I got that pollen yesterday and those pinewarp tht @Chronickyle sent you for giving away. Thank you to both of you guys!! :grinning:

3 Likes

And the world get’s a wealth of knowledge. I am getting a copy.

5 Likes