Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

I am pretty sure I got you bud, I will double check when I get home. Also there is an auction coming up in a week featuring Marks strains including Bubba Kush, OG Cake, Sour Pineapple, 60 day Blueberry auto and Blue Cookies. I was actually talking to Mark an hour ago :wink: Looking to start the Auction next Monday if all goes well. I have not picked up any donations for the auction but have purchased enough for 20 lots of 10 seeds.

EDIT: Looks like you got taken care of while I typed, lol.

2 Likes

Just another reason I love the OG community!

3 Likes

Really?? Nice. Iā€™ll take part in that auction.

Right now Iā€™ve got
BubbleGum Auto, Lemon kush, Purple kush, Bubba kush, blue cookies from trades on OG of Marks gear. Iā€™d love to get all his stuff.

2 Likes

That sucks bro. If you want to try again some time let me know. I wonā€™t run off with your $ :rofl:

2 Likes

Yup, got the seeds in my storage now so it is good to go. I figured Marks gear would get some interest, especially up here in Canada. I was going to put out feelers to see if anyone wanted to add anything but figured the 20 lots should be good. Figured it was a good way to give something back as proceeds will go to the server fund. I will likely be making another order that includes his new ghost strains, he sent me the updated list this morning.

3 Likes

Ohhh man that sounds good. Please tag me on these when they are around.

1 Like

It looks like you gotta get faster at changing into your Superman cape :superhero:
Or is it your SuperSeedMan cape!

2 Likes

Will do bro and I can add some to my order for you as well if you like although I will likely buy another couple hundred so there will be lots. You know me, I like to share.

Edit: Look for an auction start of next Monday running through Sunday, thatā€™s what I have asked for anyway. I am going up to the Cottage Wednesday through Sunday to open things up as that is the day the stay at home order lifts. I wanted to be around while it ran so I could guilt people into bidding to support the server :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Iā€™ll be watching for the list/auction also

1 Like

Pm sent to you.

Thanks @Dirtron really appreciate that. Hopefully the Chiropractor can work it out. I know for sure I pulled something or worse. Doctor just wanted to throw pills at me. Said the same olā€™ shit ā€œyouā€™re too young to be in painā€¦ā€ I didnā€™t hear that shit when I broke my femur as a kid and they shot me up with morphineā€¦

Iā€™m surprised no one posted this baddie already! She cooks, she cleans, sheā€™s got a great fruit throwing arm. Never saw the movie so I donā€™t know her name. Iā€™ve only seen clips of this cougar being kind of hot.

4 Likes

Agnes, thatā€™s awesome. I love that show. ā€œThatā€™s niceā€. ROFL

2 Likes

Agnes huh? Beautiful name for beautiful woman!

I take that back. This is the only Agnes for me

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Big or little, or short or tallā€¦wish I coulda kept em all
mmmmm I loved em, every one!

i love that song! lol
T.G. Sheppard

4 Likes

This thread took another weird turn.

4 Likes

lol I know I contribute to the turns n such. But Iā€™m trapped basically I just gotta sit hree. So, yā€™all stuck with me today lol

1 Like

Lol, sure to be several more twists and turns down the road :rofl:

Speaking of turnsā€¦ youā€™ll notice my icon has changed from the J to a pic of me lol the wife (in her infinite wisdom) took that yesterday sayingā€¦ā€˜I think they should see who they talk toā€™

editā€¦ she was being funny, but i went with it

8 Likes