Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

space booooound

2 Likes

Ok so I will post a question and the first with the right answer gets a 10 pack of this creation

5 Likes

Super nice picture. Missed the autos thunder rattled the house so hard had to go look . Hope there’s no hail in this hot rain storm .

4 Likes

Ok so here it is. First to post a link to @DannyTerpintine site where you can buy this fire gets a free pack.

1 Like
4 Likes
1 Like

http://spaceboundgenetics.com/green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Looks like @anonymous4289 pulls this one off.

7 Likes

He’s fast as shit

3 Likes

He’s like a super poster

3 Likes

appreciate you brother! :green_heart: :pray:

7 Likes

@DannyTerpintine i appreciate you sharing your genetics, i think i’m at pack 6 now, atleast 5, lol. can’t wait to run these.

7 Likes

Yeah, you are almost at the whole collection. You are a lucky man. Really cool and big thanks to @DannyTerpintine for sending these out into the world for all.

8 Likes

Gotta give a big thanks to @DannyTerpintine as well. For everything, appreciate it man.

4 Likes

2 Likes

I got a swackhammer from Doug started, unfortunately it looks to be male. Beautiful plant though.

4 Likes

How is that strain? I just got a few…

3 Likes

Were they all male?

2 Likes

Uhhhhh no, didn’t mean it to come off that way. I only popped 1 because of IL low plant count. My apologies for any confusion.

4 Likes

Here’s a Swackhammer I have in mid-flower right now. Hit her with a beastly Oregon huckleberry ibl male. :grinning: :raised_hands:

17 Likes