Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

crazy night yall had lol

1 Like

Indeed! @Oldtimerunderground was the big time winner!! Busy crowd! :bomb: :cowboy_hat_face: :sunglasses: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :clap: :clap: :clap: :innocent: Morning everyone!!!

1 Like

very cool congrats to all the winners right on folks omw to daughters graduation she is just thrilled I tell you refuses to wear anything but her overalls love that girl lol you guys have a great day

8 Likes

Most definitely Congrats to all of the lucky winners! Also, many thanks to the givers for the display of OGenerosity!! Enjoy them beans folks! Grow On!

1 Like

What missed some beans again, lol, just kidding congrats to the winners, and yeah @JohnnyPotseed hope them plants learn to swim, heard the rain is crazy there, hope everything turns out ok,

3 Likes

Yeah I just came back in from tending the barn and stopped on the way to check the outdoors plantsā€¦theyā€™re just fine (so far, so good) thereā€™s a very slight slope to the land so water doesnā€™t puddle or build up, it just runs off.
Thatā€™sa good thing too, since itā€™s a damn deluge out there atm! lol Also, Iā€™ll be adding another 60 out there in the next few days, but think I;ll hold off until after all this damn rain!

editā€¦ Thatā€™ll bring the total outdoors to just under 100

edit2ā€¦ Afterthought here, lol theyā€™re all photoperiod, no Autos so harvest in the fallā€¦

4 Likes

I dont blame you i would to

Hell yeah! I donā€™t even love all that much hip hop but Hiero/Souls of Mischief are awesome.

Iā€™m laying back for awhile now after the other day. I was blessed repeatedly so I want to see everyone else has a chance. Donā€™t think Iā€™m slipping though! This is me in the meantime-

fingers_2065b2106bbad36e64fdeeb47c7da186d406bd64

Never too old to learn if itā€™s something you want to do. Might be too old to get a record deal by the time you figure out how to play but seriously never too old to start. You would be amazed at how far the average person progresses within a year or two if they dedicate the time to it.

Damn 328 this morning to catch up on. I think thatā€™s the record! Still out of likes or I would have sprinkled them along as I went. Congrats to the winners last night and thanks to @DougDawson for another round of seedbearing!

8 Likes

Ok, someone said thereā€™s an Amp with that nameā€¦so, I looked up another ā€˜brainfartā€™ and found zip! In that case Iā€™ll name the new strain ā€˜Tyrannibis Rexā€™ !!

4 Likes

hell - wished it was only pouring here - we got flash flooding in midMo and more coming todayā€¦

:evergreen_tree:

This piece I bought here about 15 minutes west of Tulsa, (on the UP side of the Keystone Dam!) has a very slight slope to it, so nothing stands/puddles. Never flooded in over 25 yrs I researched backā€¦

editā€¦ The people on either side down the road a ways have all flooded! I feel for em, but they shoulda done a bit of research like I did, no floods, no tornadoes touched this placeā€¦everything slides by on either side!

edit2ā€¦ Iā€™ve been through too damn many floods, hurricanes and tornadoes to NOT do my homework on a piece Iā€™m gonna probably be on till my dying day!

3 Likes

Thereā€™s a slight chance of rain today between 1-3. You know, the exact time I have to show a vintage computer to a buyer outside because they requested not to come inside (covid risk). That rain needs to hold the hell off!

2 Likes

so does vintage mean it has a floppy drive ?

Itā€™s also pouring rain :cloud_with_rain: in my city as well Canada :canada:

2 Likes

I think Iā€™ve mentioned this before, but there were several criteria in my search for a new home.
I wanted a ā€˜cash priceā€™ I could affordā€¦
It had to be fairly isolated, because of what Iā€™m doing.
The weather conditions for the past 25+ years had to conducive to feeling ā€˜safeā€™
After that, there was about 25-30 place in my initial search, but they started getting eliminated, one by one, until it was down to just a couple. This is ā€˜the oneā€™ ā€¦!!

1 Like

Hahaa thatā€™s actually really good :+1:

1 Like

Thanks lol I try to be halfass original if possible!

1 Like

Yes I believe so. Itā€™s a Tandy HX1000.

And the dude got a steal on it because ebay made me list the auction price at 30% under the buy it now. I didnā€™t even realize anyone bid on it and got the notification that it sold for $125 less than I wanted. Screw it though, itā€™s a paper weight for me and this guy is driving 2 hours to come get it so heā€™s obviously excited about it.

4 Likes

understand exactly what you mean, Johnny.

I have a little quiet spot too and wouldnā€™t consider selling at allā€¦

2 Likes

understand you exactly Johnny.

I have a little quiet spot to and wouldnā€™t consider selling at allā€¦