Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

there’s a new seed run?

3 Likes

You were invited to the thread bud. Removed my post since we should have more than enough to fill the list. You should get signed up.

6 Likes

Have a nice night everyone!

3 Likes

I hope I get this kind of response if I do that TK BX3 X SVF OG Kush BX3 run.

6 Likes

I’d like in

1 Like

Waiting on the TK seeds to be ready the co-op on it just started not to long ago would not be able to do this until the end of year at best.

3 Likes

Best of luck, send me an invite if it happens.

2 Likes

If there is enough interest I will do it. Again just waiting on the TK seeds. Already have the SFV seeds. Luckily they are Fem seeds so that will speed my run up.

3 Likes

@darkillusion won’t breeding with a fem strain cause instability?

1 Like

Not sure of that, would be a possibility, never tried anything like this before. I know when you back cross you are seriously messing up the genetics due to the fact you are inbreeding it. I would like to see if doing a hybrid between two different strains of back cross could help stabilize said hybrid. It would be fresh genetic material between the two versus doing a hybrid between two of the same strain back cross.
Edit: Also the TK seeds would be reg so it would not be a fem X fem hybrid.

2 Likes

Slow night here huh? :crazy_face: only just over 100+ posts to catch up… Another awesome display of OGenerosity by our OGSANTA-DD and @DannyTerpintine . Also a big congrats to the lucky winners!

5 Likes

Only took what a month or less for 5k posts this time? Slackers bud, I’m telling ya

2 Likes

good morning you dirty dibbers lol

2 Likes

Just signed back on…“OG is…NEVERMIND, its O-V-E-R!!!” SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: lol

3 Likes

Do it! I just ran my first male and did a pollen hit for the first time on female plant. Once I found out you can pollinate a single branch of a plant and still get seedless bud on the other branches I was sold, and it worked! Watching little seeds grow now and I’m itching to throw pollen at things in the future!

Damn I don’t know what was here but judging from the comments below it I’m very curious. If you or @DannyTerpintine had more room for whatever good shit you’re cooking up consider me interested :smiley:

You heard the man! :laughing:

I don’t know what the TK is but OG Kush always has my attention and SVF OG can’t be bad. BX3 is back crossed 3 times?

Morning! How was your wild night with the peroxide? :laughing:

2 Likes

illuminating to say the least 4 hours with my ladies but I got it all back on track I think just some cleanup to do it was late I smoked way too much and said fxxk it lol damn them gnat bastards I have 16 autos in various stages of flower in the perpetual in 3 gallon about 40 in #1 pots with veg and breeding projects 2 dozen in cups so lots of roots to drench several up pottings then covering them all,in sand or rice hulls plus my normal routine so it took quite awhile

1 Like

YO @DannyTerpintine and @DougDawson have a space for one more? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Found some beans in the mail today. Thanks @BigMike55 and @firehead

2 Likes

I missed out on that one more thing I can blame on the gnat bastards should be very cool though

1 Like

Please invite me in on any of these private seed runs :+1:t4:

7 Likes