Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6)

i had a black haired bird gal from Oregon asking for the same recently…

1 Like

Damn! You have a lot of patience. Should change your name to Saint Bobgrows.

1 Like

Don’t forget to read this and vote if interested. Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6) - #4026 by bassman5420

4 Likes

C99 x PBB go for it @bassman5420 !! Nice!

1 Like

So I couldn’t bribe a whole bunch of TL2’s to vote (HelenaxPBB)xGelaro?

5 Likes

You should have said sooner I just voted other way

2 Likes

My wife leaves in about 1-1.5 hours, so the poll will stay open till then and the giveaway will be shortly after.

3 Likes

Good luck :+1:

2 Likes

Good evening OGers!! Back again to thanking the awesome people here, this time is OUG!! @Oldtimerunderground Thanks a million friend!!! You have some of the most impressive plants I’ve seen all my life!! (take it at face value!! newbie hasn’t seen any!) Based on my personal experience, your plants are simply amazing!!! And just to let you know, as I mentioned before, I got the beans!! Safe and sound after a while!! You’re super! Appreciated!!!

1 Like

Your mail man must be one busy dude :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Lol I bet most on this site have a good relationship with their mailman

2 Likes

He has two.

2 Likes

Well, it comes every two months @Rabeats2093, and then I have an overdose!! Still more to come, would you believe!!! One has to love OG!!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :rofl: :partying_face: :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

That is unheard of …god bless you !

At least you get a good break on bills !

One love

1 Like

I think mines crooked :pensive:
I should clarify
He kicked my dog

Oh no that fool would get cut I mean a stern talking too lol

@Rabeats2093 Trouble is, I live in a surreal dimension, some call it Bresil, others South in one of the Americas, commonly called Brazil, currently the most unwanted nation worldwide, all due to an incompetent government and a loony for a president!!!

Soon we’ll get moved by one of the mods!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah I went to the extreme and hooked up with his wife …

A three year plot but it worked I stood in the screen door smiling when he deliver mail to my new house !!!

His old one :crazy_face:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:I love it

1 Like

You would :crazy_face: